THE CHIEF ONE

PART 1

a handsome boy was born in the house of the chief soldier Mr.Kim's house as the only first kid of the family named Kim Soekjin 1 year later another boy born in the same family as their second son named Kim Hosoek (don't scold me) .. 1 more year later a beautiful boy was born in the King Kim's family as their only child named Kim Namjoon.. he is really so pretty and emotional.. he really takes good care of everyone.. specially when it comes to HIS JINNI HYUNGINIM ... since their childhood these 3 kids are always together.. Namjoon has seen how hard the elder duo worked to be the next chief soldier.. Namjoon even cried when those two were injured specially Jin.. he even cleaned those wounds of the elders.. sometimes he did some paintings and beautiful short story or poems only to impress the eldest one... as soon as the youngest turned 18 he was sure about his feelings that he loves the eldest one.. he cherishes him with all his heart.. not as brother or friend.. but as lover.. so on the eldest's 21th birth day the youngest told him about his feelings.. and obviously the eldest also had the same feeling for the youngest.. and they started dating... Namjoon loves doing prayer... so he goes to Mandir ( trying Hindu ritual... I don't know why.. and you know I am Muslim.. I don't have much idea.. so if I do any mistake let me know first plz..) and Jin also used to go their pretending like he goes their for praying ... actually this has been happening since Namjoon was 10 years old.. back then Namjoon thought it may be because Jin really goes for prayer... but now he knows that his lover actually used to go there to see Namjoon.. also when everyone sleeps at noon after lunch they used to meet at the back of grand palace.. Hosoek was the one , who helped them to meet.. and also he used to check if anyone is coming or not..

...

...

...

3 years later

Soekjin has finally become the chief soldier.. everyone was happy.. but Namjoon is way too much happier than others..

few days later..

as usual

they were having a little date in the mandir..

Soekjin: talk to me baby..

Namjoon: humph.. why did you not come to my room last night?? (〃` 3′〃)

Soekjin: I was with your dad.. how am I suppose to go baby??

Namjoon: but there were many beautiful ladies too..

Soekjin: aish.. my jealousy baby.. my eyes are always on you..

Namjoon: but.. (tears was brimming in his beautiful eyes)

Soekjin: do you feel insecure??

Namjoon nodded in a vary cute way... (yah Namjooni is cute)

Soekjin did not say anything .. he took a pinch of Shindur and parted hair of Namjoon while putting some shindur there ( hope you remember that I wanted to write a hindi ff.. but some how it turned like this.. so yah enjoy)