SEPTEMBER 5 2021

ok.. so imagine my last writing happened on 4th September.. and it is 5th September Tannie's birthday morning.. Jungkook woke up took a hot bath and came down stairs to help Mrs.Kim... seeing the limping bunny Mrs.Kim was sure that Jimin had to listen to JK's snores... so she decided to tease him a bit..
Mrs.Kim=MK
MK: hey Kook..
JK: hi eomma..
MK: are you ok??
JK: y.. ya,.. I mean yeah..
MK: you sure??(rising eye brow with a smirk)
JK: umm..

at that time Tae came downstairs and directly went to his baby and put hand around JK's waist squizing lightly and putting head on shoulder with his half open eyes and messy hair.. looking a cute tiger who almost broke Kook last night... seeing Tae, JK started getting red because of shyness and blushing ...
JK: Tae leave me.. we are in front of eomma..
Tae: I am your fiance baby..
JK: but ..
Tae: leave it... eomma, I have prepared a gift for Tannie.. so we have to go out..
MK: ok...
Tae: and Kook also wanna give the same gift.. so I am also taking him with me..

JK gave him a wtf+when did I look...

Tae: baby come..and dragged him to upstairs ..
JK: yaa Kim Taehyung.. what are you doing??
Tae: what did I do??
JK: last night you told me that you will be gentle.. but you know what everyone literary everyone knows about it.. and eomma teased me too ..
Tae: yah.. now it's my fault?? then who was screaming ahh~ oppa~ more.. more.. deeper~~ faster..~~ ahh.. faster.. oppa plz..~~
JK: shut up you pervert ass..
Tae: what ever baby, now wear this..
(JK seeing the dress with wide eye)
JK: did you not buy it for your cousin mister Kim ??
Tae: umm.. plz baby.. wear it..
JK: but..
Tae: I insist..
JK: and eomma , appa, hyungs noonas?? what will you tell them..
Tae: I will manage.. now be good baby..
JK: umm. but... aish.. ok but I need time.......

after 1 hour....

JK came downstairs and everyone gasped seeing Kook.. all were drooling over his beauty..
Tae's Cousin : oppa is so beautiful..
JK: don't call me oppa.. I am not your oppa...
Tae's Cousin : yah.. I should call you unnie.. and you know what you are so beautiful and sexy.. I am hard...
Tae: ahem ahem.. he is already engaged ... don't even dare to look at him.. and you are a girl..
Tae's Cousin: why am I girl?? I wish I were a boy.......

seeing everyone staring at Kook , Tae felt jealous and dragged JK and Tannie to a car.. he wore a mask and made JK wear a mask too.. ... after 30 minutes ..
JK: Mr.Kim care to explain why are we in front of this motel??
Tae: you will know soon..and went inside a room and locked immediately..
JK: don't you dare.. if you do, I am gonna leave..
Tae: upps.. but the only key is with me..

..and threw JK on the bed..

Tae: you know they say they can't sleep because of your moans.. and I feel jealous when someone except me listen our sexy and greedy moans.. but now we can do it here as much as we want.. ...

Tannie (in mind): weren't we suppose to celebrate my birthday>?? appa just needs areason to do it with eomma.. poor me and poor eomma..

 poor me and poor eomma