The Last Kiss : Not So

well I thought of making this one shot a sad one.. but you guys were not ready to have that ending.. so here you go... 

Taehyung reached the wedding venue. few minutes later Jungkook also arrived there along with other servants. Jungkook has dreamt this... seeing Taehyung in wedding suit waiting for his partner,.. but he never thought about being the third person. however, few minutes later Michelle < the bride came. she was looking so pretty in that white gown .. she was holding her father's hand .. soon after her father escorted her to Taehyung and Taehyung had to hold her hands.. and it that point of life Jungkook felt so envious. he was ready if he needs to kill Michelle. how ever he could not do anything. everyone around him started praising that the couple was looking good and so on.. everything made Jungkook feel like his ears gonna bust out. but poor him , he didn't have any other option than shedding tears silently. soon the ceremony started. 

Priest: do you Choi Michelle accept Kim Taehyung as your lawful partner?
Michelle: I do
Priest: Do you Kim Taehyung accept Choi Michelle as your partner?
Taehyung: No, I don't. 

everyone in the hall suddenly fell silent. everyone was prepared for so many things. but not this specific thing... 

Taehyung continued : I am a man and I am here today totally prepared for marriage. but I am sorry Michelle I can't give you the happiness you are seeking for.. I love someone else. and today I Kim Taehyung promise to marry that person. today I vow that I am gonna protect him till the last breath of mine.. and the person is none other than Jeon Jungkook. 

hearing that everyone started looking at Jungkook . those who knew Jungkook looked at him immediately and those who didn't know , followed others. 

then a very unexpected thing happened. Michelle came in front of Jungkook. Jungkook was feeling so scared.. what if she insults him.. what if she slaps. the worst possibility. what if she punches his belly? he is pregnant after all. but instead he felt a soft touch on his hands. Michelle held Jungkook's hand and took him to the stage where Taehyung has been stood. this she handed over Jungkook to Taehyung. and told him : "at least you two will be happy"

the ceremony started again. this time the Kim Taehyung got married to the Jeon Jungkook.. both of them were happy.  

after the ceremony ended, the reception started.everyone started giving the gifts they brought . this time Michelle cam in front of them. she unhooked a diamond necklace and made Jungkook wear that. Jungkook tried to refuse but she stopped her and said : " this thing belong to the Kim Taehyung's partner.. so this is yours. " then she took off a nice wristlet and made Jungkook wear that .. this time she said " and keep as a gift from elder sister."

the programme went well..  Jungkook was so exhausted.. Taehyung understood that and carried him to the bed room. upon reaching room Taehyung sat on the bad keeping Jungkook on his lap. 

Taehyung: baby. are you okay?
Jungkook: hum.. I am fine..
Taehyung: but it doesn't feel like that. you are... you are looking so pale
Jungkook: don't worry.. it's just a pregnancy thing. 
Taehyung: ohh ok... 

[2 inches later]

Taehyung: what?? pregnant??
this time Jungkook got shy..
Jungkook: yah.. I didn't tell you .. you are gonna be a dad.. 

at first Taehyung couldn't believe his ears.. but few moments later he felt his bread cheeks getting wet with his tears.. he was suddenly feeling so giddy. first of all he got Jungkook legally till the very last of his life... and then now he knows he is gonna be a dad.. he couldn't help himself ... he buried his face in Jungkook's crook. then he came out from there and started kissing Jungkook slowly.. letting him know what he is feeling right now. Jungkook was also feeling so giddy. he didn't wait a bit and started kissing him back. soon after he also felt his eyes getting teary feeling all those emotions together. 

I know it is not so good.. however let me know if you liked it or not.. bye bye talk to you later

Safasshi~