IN-LAWS AT HOME

Jungkook was so bored .. he was laying lazily.few moments later Mrs.Jeon came and lied beside him while hugging him..

Mrs. Jeon: you did'nt say, Taehyung returned..
Jungkook: yah 2 days ago...
Mrs.Jeon : did you not miss him??
Jungkook:(pouting) why would I?
Mrs.Jeon: did you guys fight?
Jungkook shook his head...
Mrs.Jeon: then why did he not visit you yet?
Jungkook: he went to Daegu to visit eommanim and abeoji.. they will come the day tomorrow to take me..
Mrs . Jeon: shibal.. why didn't you tell me earlier that your in-laws are coming?? I have to clean the house
Jungkook: mamma... they are not my in-laws .. we are not married
Mrs.Jeon: yet... but you guys are dating for like a decade.. I am sure if my Jungkooki were a girl, I would have seen lots of grand kids by now.. 
Jungkook: mamma... (Jungkook whined)
MrsJeon: so what does my son-in-law wants to eat?
Jungkook: mamma..(Jungkook whined more..) he said he wanted makguksu.. 
Mrs.Jeon: hey leave me then, I need to make the sauce.. oh shit! the noodles is also finished. let me call your hyung
Jungkook: I am the one who is your son, not him.. 
Mrs.Jeon: but he is the one who loves my son..

Jungkook could not help but blushed.. 

next day

the Kim family reached the Jeon household at around 12 pm. Jungkook just went to shower then after working out.. he didn't know Taehyung reached.. he came out of the washroom in his towels .. only in his towels...upon seeing him Jungkook got startled at first. but he ignored Taehyung and went to get dressed.. after dressing up Taehyung tried to backhug Jungkook but Jungkook left the room as if he had not seen Taehyung.. 

as soon as Jungkook reached to his living room he was engulfed by warm bear hug, it was from none other than Mrs.Kim... they chitchatted for a while and Jungkook went to kitchen to assemble the table.. as soon as Mrs.Jeon came to know that the Kims are coming, she started cooking all their favorite foods.. 

soon after Jungkook felt someone's presence in the kitchen.. Just by the manly odor of the elder ,he knew who he was.. he felt be back hugged.. he smiled a bit but pretended as if he is mad.. 

Taehyung: baby, what happened?? why are you ignoring me??
Jungkook didn't say anything rather went to bring the serving dish from fridge..
Taehyung: baby, what did I do??
Jungkook: why are you asking me? go ask your Bogummy 

Taehyung: baby, what did I do??Jungkook: why are you asking me? go ask your Bogummy 

Jungkook's reaction

Taehyung's reaction 

Taehyung's reaction 

that's the moment Taehyung knew he effed up.. 

Taehyung: baby, don't be like this.. I love you only you.. plz don't get jealous.. baby I am sorry.. 

Jungkook didn't say anything rather pushed some makguksu in Taehyung's mouth.. 

Taehyung: yum.. it is so tasty just like you
Jungkook: fiy , it is mom who cooked it , not me
Taehyung: yah that's why it tastes like you you know your mom made you too..
Jungkook: you pervert.. go away.. 

this time Taehyung caged Jungkook with his body and kitchen counter 

Taehyung: and this pervert is obsessed with you 
Jungkook: go away... someone will see us..
Taehyung: so what? they already saw us a lot of times.. 
Jungkook: you are actually perver........

before he could complete his sentenced he was attacked with a rough sloppy kiss.. soon that kiss left his lips and went to his jaw then neck then chest.. soon it went up to his nipples.. Taehyung pressed his rough lips around Jungkook's nipples making him moan loud.. 

Jungkook: uhh... not now... after dinner you will get what you want.. 

Taehyung left Jungkook's nipples and hugged him tightly

Taehyung: I missed you 
Jungkook: I missed you more... I was all alone here bored as eff and you were hanging out there with Bogum hyoung, I got jealous
Taehyung: no need to... my eyes are on you and only on you.. I love you baby.. I love you the most
Jungkook: love you too hubby..

well Jungkook calls Taehyung hubby when they are alone and yah.. it was based on Taehyung's ig story and post and the comment on weverse..

~lobyaa~

~Safasshi~