PROSTITUE

Taehyung the CEO of Kim company is frustrated.. he want to relieve from his frustration and so he went to a prostitution center.. 

Taehyung: hey.. 
Manager: how can we help you sir?
Taehyung: do you have anyone free??
Manager: m.. yah.. which type do you want?
Taehyung: listen i's my first time here.. I have no idea about it.. I just want to relief my frustration...
Manager: we have the perfect thing for you sir.. 
Taehyung: thing?? aren't they human prostitute?? listen I don't want any doll..
Manager: well master.. why so bother?? they are just same as toys..  you can use bunny peach.. 
Taehyung: are you sure?? I mean.. my thing is really huge... 
Manager: 100% sir.. I myself have tested him..  I even tried a 15 inch foreign body  and he took that easily... hummm... thinking of him I am getting horny.. maybe I will be having a session with him after you.. 

then he showed him the way to bunny peach's room..

when he went in he saw a petite boy coming out of wash room wearing a white shirt.. maybe their is something underneath it.. but does anyone care? 

 bunny: oh.. so you are my client for now?? 
Taehyung: hum.. 
Bunny: ok tell me your dick size.. I need to find the proper condom for the session.. 
Taehyung: 12 inches... 

the bunny boy grabbed a bunch of condoms and threw them on bed.. and started undressing him... as soon as he started Taehyung stopped him.. 

Taehyung: he... come to me.. 
Bunny: so you want to strip me yourself?? ok that's good with me... 

then the boy let out a long sigh and sat on Taehyung's lap... he is mainly famous for lap dance after all.. 

Taehyung: what's your name?? 
Bunny: bunny peach... 
Taehyung: I mean the real one?
Bunny: oh.. that... that's Jungkook.. Jungkook Jeon.. though it is useless now... none calls me with that.. 
Taehyung: how.. I mean how did you become.. you know..
Jungkook: how did I become prostitute??
Taehyung: hum...
Jungkook: well... I am from Busan... when I was 17 or 18 maybe a boy came to our village.. and my stupid heart fell for him... we used to love each other so much... one day he said that if I want to marry him I have to flee away with him.. and I was stupid enough not to say no to him..  when we reached here I thought it is some kind of motel maybe.. then someone told me that he has sold me for 50000 dollars.. that's how I am here.. 
Taehyung: so... do you like being a prostitute??
Jungkook:( chuckle bitterly) no... I also dreamt of having a family and living a simple normal life... sigh but luck is not with me... and if I don't work they won't give me food and also will beat me.. so I don't have any other option..
Taehyung: does he rape you? 
Jungkook: are you asking or stating the fact?? 
Taehyung: ahem... if..have you ever tried fleeing away??
Jungkook: no I did not.. but a girl did and net day she was found because of high dose of drugs.. so.. when shall we start??
Taehyung: ca.. can we cuddle for tonight plz?? 

Jungkook teared up a bit... why is this man this much gentle?? maybe he is getting the reward of doing all the good works he did in his life.. he then lied down and hugged Taehyung.. 

night passed smoothly.. 

sunrays fell and Jungkook woke up.. he saw an angel in front of him.. he has always wished to get a man like him and waking up beside him just like this morning.... but he knows his limit that he is merely a prostitute.. 

few minutes later Taehyung woke up too and gave Jungkook money .. 
Jungkook: why master? we did not do anything.. 
Taehyung: just keep it.... 

and then he left.. 

few days passed away.. Jungkook still remembers that man... how he made him feel special.. 

one evening... Jungkook was taking preparation for his next client.. and then a man came to him.. 

man: hey, you are sold... 
Jungkook: what??
Man: yah a man bought you with 100000 dollars.. he is waiting for you.. 

Jungkook rushed there and saw Taehyung there..  he hugged him so tight.. 

Taehyung then broke the hug and held Jungkook's hands.. 

Taehyung: will you be mine?? not as prostitute bunny peach but as Kim Jungkook?

Jungkook was crying messily 

and nodded his head.. 

then Taehyung slid a ring in his finger and started kissing him.. 

Taehyung understood eve if his fiance  a prostitute.. he is nervous with the kiss and that proves how much innocent and pure  he is even after being a prostitute,,