WELCOME HOME SWEETY

after staying at Paris finally today Taehyung returned home... when he entered the dorm , everyone was so happy.. everyone was welcoming him... even Charlie also... but the thing that made Taehyung frown was his baby doll was not even paying attention on him.. 

next morning...

Taehyung woke up bit late... when he entered the kitchen he saw Jungkook was having breakfast.. Taehyung went beside him and took the meal.. but instead of talking to Taehyung , Jungkook called Charlie and said:" yuh Charlie you said you have some work with me... I am coming to your hotel.. be there..." and he left.. he just left without  even giving any glance to Taehyung... Taehyung was furious.. he was having an internal war about what to do and what not to do... 

at 8pm
Taehyung was seated on couch looking at his phone... he heard a click sound and saw Jungkook just came in.. 

Taehyung: why are you late this much??
Jungkook: I was busy with my work..
Taehyung: are you busy that much that you are ignoring your husband Mr.Kim Jungkook??
Jungkook: I am not bound to answer you that Mr.Kim Taehyung

saying that Jungkook left to their shared bedroom.. then he went to washroom to get fresh.. when he came out he was attacked with a mad tiger.. Taehyung slammed him against the wall and started kissing him with full of roughness .... within a few minutes they found themselves on bed and ended up making love.. 

next day was a hectic day for Taehyung.. he had to go to meet the Pd-nim.. he had his dinner with the PD.. when he entered he saw everyone except Jungkook... he became frustrated and went to his room.. then saw a half naked Jungkook.. who was wearing Taehyung's long white shirt and only that.. 

seeing Taehyung, Jungkook went near him and hugged him tightly... 
Jungkook: ohh my dear husband. I missed you a lot.. 
Taehyung: yaaa.. Jungkookaaa... you know I like this omega inside you... 

Jungkook did not say anything instead smiled a bit... and took off Taehyung clothes leaving him only in his boxers.. 

Taehyung: wait baby... daddy will give what you want doll..
Jungkook: uhmm... daddy... I want to use some of my kinks today.. won't you allow?? (with super puppy eyes)
Taehyung: sure baby princess.. 

then Jungkook made Taehyung lean on the head board and took out a handcuff from his side table and locked Taehyung's both hands with the head board..  then set his super fluffy warm butt right on Taehyung cotch.. 

Taehyung: ahh baby... you are so warm and fluffyy....
Jungkook: is daddy liking it.. 
Taehyung: a lot baby... 

then Jungkook unbuttoned a few buttons from the top of his shirt revealing his super pink nipples... seeing them Taehyung licked his lips.. 

Jungkook: does daddy want it??
Taehyung: hum.. plz baby.. give it to me..  

with that Jungkook pressed his nipples against Taehyung's mouth.. he was literary moaning each time the fleshy tongue of Taehyung's was touching Jungnipps.. he arched back making more access to suck harder.. 

Taehyung: this is so good... 
Jungkook: you like it??
Taehyung: a lot baby...

after the sucking session Jungkook started kissing Taehyung hard... few minutes later Jungkook got off from the lap and took of Taehyung's boxer making taetae sprung out... he kissed it few times and then played with the balls for few more minutes... 

Taehyung: doll.. free daddy... daddy gonna pleasure you baby... plz.. 

this time Jungkook looked up and smirked...
Jungkook: but I heard daddy saying that he is liking it... 
Taehyung: I wanna touch you baby princess.. 
Jungkook: but my dear daddy your baby princess is mad and this the punishment that your baby princess is giving to you... 
Taehyung: baby plz... what did I do?? I am sorry though I dunno what I did.. 
JUngkook: ohh.. you dunno.. I see.. then as a good wify I should make daddy remember it right?? who gave you permission to go to club and get drunk with those people??
Taehyung: are you perhaps jealous??
Jungkook: obviously I am... whatever.. now enjoy your punishment my loving daddy... 

then Jungkook back faced Taehyung and bend down putting his hole right in front of Taehyung's face.. and put his fingers inside his hole.. 

after fingering few minutes Jungkook came ...  then he sat down properly facing Taehyung.. and said:" you are enjoying right hubby?? ok let me have a mercy on you " saying so he laid on Taehyung's thigh putting Taehyung's dick inbetween his breasts.. 

and that's how they welcummed ups welcomed eachother in the dorm. =)