6 MONTHS WITH BABY BUNNY

Time flew by. It was  almost 6 months since Kook came to the Kim household. Today Taehyung had a hectic day. He was very tired of working all day. His manager made him sort  many tough files. Right now all Taehyung wanted was a cuddle with him Kook bun. But as soon as he stood in front of the door , he started feeling uneasy. There is something which is making a tangling sensation in his nostrils. However, instead of ringing the calling bell, he punched the code and got in. As soon as he entered home, he started  to get a beautiful smell. Something like a mixture of lavender and sandalwood. Taehyung could feel the sensation so well.. As he had many relationship previously, this is nothing new for him. But there was something else which is actually new to him. And that is the deep love for the scent . Taehyung just kept following the scent. Soon he discovered himself in front of their now shared bedroom. Upon unlocking the door, he found his bed full of his clothes. No, it was not messy or scattered . It was kept their with love , care and adoration. Taehyung knows that. He also knows who did this. He just saw him in the middle of the bed , under the duvet. Taehyung went to his bed and sat there. He saw the hybrid one to peek out of the bed. His face was all red. He was looking so frustrated. The desperation on his face , explained everything. As soon as Kook felt the elder's presence, he peeked out of the duvet. The elder's scent was making him go crazy. He could feel the certain burning sensation all over his body. he tried to talk. but only a small muffled groan left his mouth. Taehyung understood that and cupped the younger's face. Finally. Finally the younger one felt the touch that he has been craving since the morning. Soon he collapsed on the elder's arm. his soft bubbly chest collided on the elder's hard chest. He could feel how elder's heart was beating so fast. It's not like his one was not beating in the same pace. Soon after Taehyung felt a soft touch on his neck. He knows the touch. It's younger's lips. Those plumply juicy lips touched the elders veiny neck few times unintentionally. And obviously put an impact on the elder but he himself doesn't have a clue about it. Taehyung felt the hybrid hugging him. He also felt hybrid's warm breath on him. and that was it. 

Kook: alpha. 
Taehyung: humm? my omega.
Kook: did you like the nest I made? I made it with love and... and.. I tried my best to make it beautiful 
Taehyung: yah. it is indeed beautiful. most beautiful 
Kook: really? ( his eyes was glittering hearing that) 
Taehyung: humm humm really. after all my precious omega made it. it has to be beautiful 
Kook: did you like it?? 
Taehyung: obviously. my omega makes the most beautiful nest. 
Kook : no, you are lying. 
Taehyung: why would I lie to my baby omega humm??
Kook: because.. because you don't want me to be sad. and so you are lying. 
Taehyung: how did you understand? 
Kook: see.. I knew it. (saying that Kook's eyes got teary )
Taehyung wiped Kook's eyes and kissed them 
Taehyung: omega.. my precious fruitcake. don't cry.. I was just teasing you. I loved the nest. trust me . 
Kook : okk okk.. but I am not a fruitcake 
then Taehyung put e kiss on Kook's neck and licked there. 
Taehyung: but you taste like one tho. 

Then Taehyung pushed Kook on the bed and pinned him while hovering over him . Kook widened his eyes. Instead of breath , moan started to come out of his mouth. Soon Taehyung attached his lips on the hybrid's neck. He felt his fangs coming out. He took a deep breath and opened his mouth. He put his fangs on younger's scent gland and made a small cut. Soon the room filled with Kook's scent with that blood started oozing out of the holes created by Taehyung. Taehyung licked there and stopped the blood. After a while blood stopped coming out. this time Taehyung sat up and held the younger in his arms. He pointed his neck and told the younger to mark his neck as well. The younger got confused. and said. " But I am an omega." "So what? I marked you so you deserve to mark me", replied Taehyung. Kook's eyes got moisturized. But  he did what he was told to do. He made a small bite on the elder's scent gland. soon the room got filled with elder's  minty chocolate scent. 

Soon after Taehyung felt a small lumpy weight on his body. Upon noticing , he understood that the younger one actually fell asleep. He smiled a bit and made the younger lie on the bed and covered him with the duvet. Then he looked at his manhood. How proudly it was standing. Maybe it was also feeling excited thinking finally it can have it's first time with the most precious one. But however, fate had different plans. it had to make Kook tired so much that he fell asleep. 

Taehyung went to washroom to handle his thing. After coming back he saw how peacefully the younger was sleeping. He hugged him. Suddenly everything came in his mind. How everything changed so much in this six month. Finally he marked someone. Does he regret? He questioned himself. But soon he just smiled and realized that he doesn't regret a bit. But he does regret for thinking such question. He promises himself that he won't make such question ever in his life. without even realizing , he fell asleep spooning the younger one. Making the younger's head touch his chest and letting the younger listen to his favorite melody . 

I know this chapter looks so cliche. but I just felt like writing it like this. let me know what you feel about this part. 

~Safasshi.