THE CHIEF FINAL

It's been 5 years since then...

The war has finished.. Everyone has returned.. But Namjoon's beloved one did not.. Taehyung used to ask about his father.. But now he realizes the hurt amd pain in his mother's eye when ever he asks about his father.. So now he asks to his uncle Hosoek.. He is also training himself to get his father's place.. This little one really does love his father a lot.. ...

3 more years later..

Today Jackson,( Sorry Jacku baby) the prince of China has come to meet the prince in person.. Everyone knows the dark side of his character.. No one wanted to let them meet alone.. As he has always had a bad vision to the younger one..( I don't know who actually is the younger between Namjoon and Jacksone.. Let's just imagine that Namjoon is younger)..But for being a strong person Namjoon agreed to meet him....

In Namjoon's chamber

Namjoon: what do you wanna say?? I don't have mmuch time to spend behind you..

Jackson: why so angry pretty one??

(And held Namjoon's face with his hands.. And at the same time he feels something sharp is poking him.. He looked back only to find 8 years old Taehyung who is actually angry on Jackson as he has touched his mother..)

Jackson: hi little one.. I am your soon to be father...

Namjoon: my son already has his father..

Jackson: all these days I had doubt that is he really son of General Seokjin or not.. But now I am sure that he is not..as he you are saying his father is still alive..

Namjoon: when did I even say that??

Jackson: aish.. Why do you look this much pretty while being mad??

and put his hand around Namjoon's small waist... This time Taehyung could not hold his rage anymore and he made Jackson look at him and stabbed on his man hood.. As soon as Jackson understood that he has lost his manhood he started screaming.. Hearing his scream the King, Queen and Hosoek rushed to Namjoon' chamber..

King: what happened?

Jackson: this piece of ass hole cut my manhood..

King: why did you do that??

Taehyung: he touched my mother in a bad way.. In the only father can touch him..

Jackson: what's wrong with it?? It's not like your father is still here..

Hosoek: you are lucky enough that he did not cut your throat.. He did not..but I can.. Right??