CROSSDRESSER PART 1

2 crossdresser males were sitting in living room watching something in the laptop...
??:AHHH... KAWAII
???: lets buy this...
??: ok Yeonjunaa and payment is on me..
Yeonjun: wooo.. you are the best kookoo..
Jungkook: yaaa.. I am 5 years older than you..
Yeonjun: ok ok.. I know I know..

and then the door bell rang and the younger male ran to the door..

Yeonjun: welcome home appa.

.????: thanks baby.. (and kissed his son's forehead)
Jungkook: you are welcome home Mr.Kim.. you go get fresh me and Yeonjun are serving the food.......

.so the story is Taehyung is a single parent.. when he was in high school he has relation with his senior and when he was only 17 his girlfriend got pregnant and as he was so young , his girlfriend left him after the baby's birth and now his son is 15 years old who is a high school student as well as a crossdresser and Jungkook is his class mate... Jungkook's parents left the world 5 years ago when he was only 15 and he had to stop studying for a few days at that time.. now he is continuing studying .. when he first went to school he was bit nervous as he is going to school almost after 5 years and also he is a crossdresser but after meeting Yeonjun he was relieved.. and now he is kind of paying guest in Yeonjun and his appa's home though Yeonjun's appa Mr.Kim Taehyung doesn't like taking money from the younger.. maybe he wants something else.. what is it?? Jungkook's ****?? lets see together what happens next.........

3 days later
Taehyung returned home after having a hectic day.. he saw those 2 babies bought a new dress .. white crop top with mini skirt..
Yeonjun: appa look we just bought the dress.. how is it??
Taehyung:(looking at Jungkook)beautiful.. and gorgeous..

Yeonjun: thanks appa..

and he ran to his room..

Taehyung: or I better say sexy Mr Jeon Jungkook??
Jungkook: what do you mean uncle??

Taehyung: people who are less than 20 years younger than me call me hyung or oppa.. and I prefer hotties calling me oppa..
Jungkook: and your son is 18 years younger than you Mr.Kim..

and spinned around and started walking to Yeonjun's room.. and while spinning it made Taehyung show Jungkook's pretty white lacy panty.. Taehyung would be lying if he says that the scenery did not make him go crazy... how ever he controlled himself/.. few minutes later they sat on table and started having dinner.. and Taehyung saw the younger two males were talking about their outfits

Jungkook: umm Mr.Kim what would you like to have as drink??
Taehyung: wine is okay with me..
Jungkook: and you Yeonjun??
Yeonjun: Lime grass tea is okay..
Jungkook: I will be here in a minute..(he went to kitchen)
Taehyung: don't you think this outfit is way too short for your hyungi??

Yeonjun: it's not the dress's fault.. actually hyung has nice a** and big b**bs
Taehyung: true tho..

suddenly Taehyung's spoon fell on ground doesn't matter he fell it intentionally or by chance it fell..and he went to kitchen to change the spoon.. when he went in he saw a beautiful sight.. the tiny waist of the younger was seen as he could not reach to the high where is the tea leaf was kept.. Taehyung went near him and lifted him up and that made the younger blush.. and seeing the younger blush the older one smirked widely..

a few minutes later they started eating again.. and at that time they younger 2 were talking about Yeonjun's crush.. Soobin or whatever the name is.. and at that time Yeonjun got a call on his phone..
Jungkook: put the phone on loud.
Yeonjun: aishh appa is here..
Jungkook: what ever just put it in loud..
Yeonjun: ok ok.. (recieved the phone) umm hi..
?????: you remember me??
Yeonjun: Soobin right??
Soobin: umm yah.. so what are you doing??
Yeonjun: eating dinner.. and you??