HER DAD

Jungkook, mother of Hyuna,  got a project. for what he has to go to Daegu, where he never wants to return... yes, return... he went there few times more specifically lived there for few years... upon reaching their Jungkook found a little Hyuna of 5 years old... she was sleeping soundly with a parted lips showing her bunny teeth that she haired from her mother... after a few more minutes Jungkook's car reached in front a shabby old home... or I better say a small home... where there is barely 2 bed rooms and a kitchen... Jungkook knows the pattern of the house very well... as even though his father managed a huge flat during his school life, he used to live here.. with the person he loved(?) and cherished(?) a lot  .... 

Jungkook looked at Hyuna one last time and gave a peck on her fore head and came out of the car... he stood in front of the house's door.. he still remember that day when he came here first....

flash back

Jungkook joined school 1 month ago... in these days he made few friends.. but there is a very weird thing... that boy in blue hoodie .. he neither talks to anyone nor anyone tries to approach him... 

it was lunch time 

Jungkook saw him sitting on the play ground... "why is he not in the canteen?? won't he eat anything?" Jungkook thought for a while and bought 2 meals and went near him... he sat down with a thump sound making the boy flinch a bit.... " your name?" Jungkook asked pouring a sausage in his mouth... the boy did not say anything rather looked at him with his almond eyes.. "oy! I am asking you.." this time the boy got scared he looked other side and said:" Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." " nice name. now Taehyung eat this up" Jungkook said and gave him another meal.. then he saw how Taehyung's eyes lit up seeing those pork belly and sausages.. but gloomed again... he gave back the meal to Jungkook and said:" umm.. actually I don't have money now.. umm... I can't afford it" "hey.. it's my treat.. and what happened to your money" Taehyung was mute for a while and then said " umm... Josh said ... umm... he said he needed money... so.. umm.. yah I lend him for now" " you lend him or he took it?" Jungkook asked sternly... " what ever.. eat this up now.. " he said putting one pork belly in Taehyung's mouth.. 

he got emotional... yah... why he not?? he is an orphan who has nothing.. like nothing.. people says the famous prostitute of their area can be his mother.. but no one knows about his father... they say when he was born his mother threw him in the trash bin.. and the trash collector found him and took him to the orphanage... his whole life is nothing but those names that his society gave him with so much love... 

few  more months passed... and slowly but permanently  the bunny looking boy lost his heart to someone.. it's none but the nerd of the school.. 

it was valentine's days.. Jungkook wore a red silk dress making him look like a doll... his rosy cheeks pouty cherry lips everything was enhancing his beauty...he came out of his house and went to Taehyung's home... and for being the only friend of Taehyung , he got to know his address with out any problem..  

it was already 7 pm when Jungkook reached there.. he went there at that time with an intention... he knows very well that after school his love works at a cafe... and that makes him fall for the boy even more.. the door was opened by a very astonished Taehyung who was wearing only boxers... Jungkook got shy seeing is 19 years old love.. a slight pink tint was seen.. he came in and waas found with nothing but enptynes... 
Taehyung: umm.. you know.. I live alone.. and no one comes to visit me.. you are the first ever gueast of my life.. so I don't have anything like furniture.. 

with that Taehyung lead him  to a bed room.. whew there is nothing but a mattress and a weardrobe.. Taehyung patted the mattress few times and told the younger to sit beside him... the younger sneezed few times and sat down.. looking around he saw the books were messed around the room... " you live here alone??" Jungkook asked... " I don't have anyone to live with me... "" but the owner can live with you right??" " maybe... but actually someone committed suicide here.. so everyone is scared of the house... you won't believe I live here free.. " but it was sure that the news did not make the younger so happy...