1 MONTH WITH BABY BUNNY

Few days passed by.. It was a random Sunday morning.. Everything was normal in Kim household.. But the Kim in the house was so restless.. He was pacing around in the living room. His little pet hybrid was sitting there watching him while eating his favorite carrot cookies.. It was around 11 am when the door bell rang making the Kim go flinch.. He gulped and opened the door , revealing an elegant middle aged lady and a girl of mid-twenties. 

Middle Aged Lady: hey Taehyung.. my son.. how is everything going??
Young Lady: eomma look at him.. who is he? (she asked pointing Kook)
Taehyung: anoo... eomma.. he..
Eomma: who?? your boyfriend??
Kook blushed hearing that and shook his head.
Kook: no... I am his pet Kook
Taehyung: you can talk??
Kook nodded at the question. 
Young Lady: when did you come here, baby?

she said and engulfed Kook in a bone crushing hug.. the young lady also came and started squeezing his cheeks.. 

Kook: I came here almost 2 weeks ago. 
Young: okk so I am Kim Sohee and I am his young sister.
Eomma: and I am Kim Moly their mother. You can call me eomma like them.
Kook's eyes were shining listeing to that. And said "ok eomma and noona"
Sohee: what did you just call me?
Kook got scared and said "don't you like it?" his eyes got moisture thinking that he can't call Sohee 'noona'
Sohee: no no.. You are so cute.. I wanna bite you so bad.
And she hugged Kook
Taehyung:okk that's enough.. Leave him.
Sohee: ok you possessive tiger.

That day went very swiftly. Moly taught Kook some basic things like cooking,  cleaning and many more. The night came soon after and then the dilemma came. Taehyung was feeling so insecure that if he should sleep with Kook or not. He is used to with sleeping Kook but if he does that in front of his family,  they will start to make whatever fictions they want. It's not like Taehyung minds that. Thinking about that he realized that in these 2 weeks he got so close to Kook. So close that he feels restless thinking about a day without Kook.
Fuck it.. He can feel that he is falling in love.
However that night didn't go well for him as Sohee demanded to sleep with Kook. But when Taehyung protested on the thought she said, "you are gonna get him till the rest of your life let me sleep with him today". It maybe was not something that is too much but it made sure to create a pinky hue on Kook's peachy cheeks and bunny ears. Not gonna lie Taehyung himself was also blushing so hard.
Next day Sohee returned home. But Moly stayed with them.  To be honest as soon as she saw Kook,  she had a feeling that Kook was the one for Taehyung and she wanted to prepare Kook for him. She stayed with them for about 2 weeks. She also taught him about heat and rut. When she taught him those she saw that visible  blush all over him. In those 2 weeks she also saw how Taehyung is getting used to with Kook.. How he feels restless not seeing Kook as soon as he returns home. She also saw the little gifts that Taehyung bought for Kook and the happiness that lingered on Kook's face upon seeing the gifts. Also the smile on Taehyung's face seeing Kook liking the gifts. In her mind, she was so happy. Every passing moment she was thanking the Almighty for bringing Kook in Taehyung's life.

So how was it? Ik it doesn't have much TaeKook moment. Maybe the next part will have some smuts.
Wish me luck. As I already told you I am learning French and that is definitely not easy. Let me know if you have any suggestion regarding that.
Thank you.
~ Safasshi