UNITED NATIONS' CONVOCATION SPECIAL PART 2

sorry but I could not hold my self...

after the whole meeting thing BTS have returned to hotel.. Jungkooki is so jealous as his beloved husband danced with a random girl... he is now being the double bunny..

Taehyung: beibi.. (no response) wify( no response 2) my bun bun ( no response 3)

and Jungkook went to wash room to change into his night wears leaving the whiny tiger all alone...after 5 minutes he came out.. tbh he is looking heavenly.. he is wearing his translucent shirt with his favorite pink underwear which is Taehyung's favorite as well..seeing Jungkook , Taehyung's heart skipped a beat ... his hormones became so excited as well as his little friend... Jungkook walked sassily moving his hips left to right and right to left.. .. after using Taehyung's favorite strawberry flavored lotion on his milky skin he went to bed and lied down back facing Taehyung... then the elder swiftly hugged him from behind putting his long vainy hands under the younger's shirt.. the elder has already started sniffling the younger's neck..

Taehyung: umm.. baby.. you smell so delicious.. you know... my little friend has woke up... now I need you...
Jungkook: why are you even asking me?? go to that woman and ask her to let you f*ck her..
Taehyung: baby are you still mad??
Jungkook: no no no.. I should be happy and delightful seeing my beloved husband flirting with another woman right oppa??
Taehyung: baby.. don't say like this.. I had no other choice..
Jungkook: I vividly remember how wide you were smiling looking at that girl...
Taehyung: what could I do?? there were many cameras....
Jungkook: that doesn't mean you have to show her your world wide boxy smile??
Taehyung: baby sorry... let me have you plz... my little member is now aching plz baby..
Jungkook: couch tonight and DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH ME.. OTHER WISE I WILL CUT YOUR LITTLE FRIEND AND FEED THAT TO TANNIE.. (poor Tannie)
Taehyung: but...
Jungkook: say more word and no kisses no hugs no cuddles for next 1 month

and then poor Taehyung had to sleep on couch and for being possessive tiger he was awake all nigh long so that if someone decides to come late at night , Jungkook wouldn't have to wake up and open the door.. and that is the reason he could not sleep all night long.. 

special thanks @PrettyKimKoo for helping me