LATE HONEYMOON

2 males or more specifically a couple was having dinner.. after that the younger went to varanda and sat down.. soon the brown haired older also came and sat with him...
??: are you still thinking about him??
???: **sigh** Taetae I am missing him...
 Tae: Kook... you ae worrying so much.. he is fine..
Kook: I know... he is good as long as it is Jin hyung... but.. you know... he can't sleep without your song and all these 2 years he used to sleep after drinking my milk... so ...
Tae: are you leaking??
Kook: not like that.. I am missing holding him( he said playing with his fingers...then Tae laid down and put his head on Jungkook's lap..
Tae: brush my hair,...Kook: ok my highness..Tae: wanna have face time??
Kook: ok my highness..
Tae: wanna have face time??
Kook: sure..

. then they called a particular person...after picking call.

?? : appa, eomma how are you??
Tae: we are fine baby.. how are you??
Jungkook: Jin hyung Taejin did not disturb you right??
Taejin: I don't disturb any one.. everyone disturbs me (humph) (with the cutest pout)
Jin: no.. he did not disturb me at al...
Taejin: eomma.. uncle taught me a thing..
Jungkook: what is it baby??
Taejin: I am Kim Taejin world wide handsome you know...all of them just cooed at the cuteness of the little one.. ,,

the actual story is.. Taekook is couple since highschool... and on the day of graduation they made love and Jungkook got himself pregnant with Taehyung's baby.. as the were not enough established then , they could not go on honeymoon after marriage.. also Jungkook's pregnancy was a reason tho... now their child Kim Taejin is 2 years old.. this time the other members of BTS insisted them to go on a honey moon.. and yah now they are here.. enjoying their couple time..

SPECIAL ONE-SHOTSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara