AFTER THE CONCERT

after the concert BTS went on a live .. Jungkook has noticed that something is really off in Taehyung today.. what happened to him?? that's when he realized that his Taehyung is jealous actually.. 

after taking bath Jungkook was in front of his closet trying to find a comfy outfit for the night.. 

suddenly he felt 2 strong arms around him and that's the moment he understood that he f*cked up..

Taehyung then pressed him against the wall.. 

JK: h..hyungie... what are you doing??

Taehyung then squeezed JK's buttcheeks and said

Tae: who is hyungi hum baby doll??
JK: o.. oppa... 

he moans out

Tae: that's what a princess should be...
JK: oppa... plz..
Tae: plz what petal?

he asked with his deep husky voice.. 

JK: don't pu..punish me plz...
Tae: you should have thought that before being a bad baby boy, princess... 

then Taehyung pinched JK's nipples... 

Tae: whom do they belong to baby??
JK: you.. you oppa.. 
Tae: who?? say the full name... 
JK:Ki....Kim Taehyungie oppa... 
Tae: today I want you to tell everyone that whom you belong to... scream my name baby boy and let other know... hum.... my baby petal.. 

then Taehyung threw him on the bed and tore both of their clothes..  and started sucking Jungkook's neck... Jungkook could not help but moan out loud each time Taehyung touches his weak spot.. 

then suddenly without any notice Taehyung started thrusting in Jungkook.... 

JK: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

he screams...

Tae: what happened my baby doll??
JK: slow... hurts... 
Tae: I aint doing it to pleasure you baby... you have to endure the punishment.. 

and started thrusting faster...  he again started putting hickeys all mover Jungkook's tummy... 

Tae: whom do this tummy belong to??
JK: o..oppa..
Tae: let everyone know baby princess.. 
JK: (screaming) Kim Taeyungie Oppa
Tae: now that sounds like a good baby boy... 

the whole room was full with the sound of skin slapping, moans and groans.. 

after thursting for whole 10 minutes Taehyung came deep inside Jungkook... and Jungkook was already passed out because of Taehyung roughness.. 

after doing everything Taehyung looked at Jungkook.. he was feeling pity seeing the younger like this.. but he made the tiger jealous right? now he has to take responsibility.. 

hi guys .. yah I am still alive but my study won't let me update faster/.. :) what ever pray for me and I will update as soon as I get time thank you.. love you.. =) :*