The Last Kiss

Jungkook is a mere servant of Kim household. His mother used to work here and that is how he got here. 

In front of everyone , he is Just a servant but what about the elder son of the house? does he think the same? he got to know the younger when he was maybe 12 or 13 years old and the younger was 10 or 11. he swears , he has never seen someone more delicate and beautiful than younger.

it was elders 18th birthday when he saw the another one for the second time. actually Jungkook's mother died . so he took his mother's place in order to survive.  soon after he could not control his emotion anymore, so he confessed younger. younger was so shocked and confused about what to do. whatever, Jungkook also felt the same way for the elder. so he did not keep the elder wait much longer. 

it was the night of Jungkook's 18th birthday. it was midnight when he heard some noise from his window. he saw his love, the elder son of the Kim household, Kim Taehyung in front of his window. he was so happy. he opened the window and invited the elder in. though Taehyung's plan was to spend  the night together while cuddling together , something went wrong. instead of cuddling they ended up making love that night. 

2 years have passed since then. many things have changed. some in front of eyes and some in the back. for example , in Taehyung's eye , Jungkook got more beautiful and their love got so strong that no one can ever break them apart.but... 

today is a very big day in the Kim household. it is their elder son's marriage after all. Taehyung was in his room , getting ready. soon he felt a hug from the behind. yes it was his beloved .. his Jungkook. he looked at him and cupped his face. it's his marriage but not their. Taehyung's eyes were moist. but he cannot do anything. he was threatened that Jungkook will be killed if he doesn't marry his father's friend's daughter. But Jungkook's eyes don't seem so moist. as if he knew this coming. Taehyung pressed his lips on the younger's one. few tear drop left his eyes. maybe this is their last kiss ever. he never thought this moment will ever come in his life. soon after Jungkook broke the kiss and smiled tightly. then he send his beloved to marriage venue without even letting him know that another little Kim is growing inside him. the elder son's child , the Kim Taehyung's child is rising in Jeon Jungkook's belly. Jungkook put his hand on his belly and looked at the fading figure of the elder. this time he tried to smile .. a little bit smile... but couldn't. few tear drops left his eyes as well..