MY GENTLE MAN

Jungkook got married today. His husband is Kim Taehyung..  He knows his husband but it's not like it's a love marriage.  Jungkook knows him because he used to be his high school senior. Jungkook always had a crush on Taehyung but never hot chance to confess. 1 week age when he got to know that he was going to marry Kim Taehyung,  he couldn't believe it. However, Jungkook's mother-in-law took the responsibility of clothing as she wanted to make everything "oh so perfect " type. 2 days ago when Jungkook saw his gown he couldn't believe it. Thete was no doubt that the gown is so pretty but it has a open back also the sleeves are made with lace. May be he wouldn't mind having lacy sleeves unless the wedding was set during winter. But Jungkool didn't want to create any chaos so he accepted it.
Today when he stood on the aisle with his father,  he was suddenly feeling so shy. It's because of stare. Almost everyone in the hall was staring at him but that one stare was different.  Did it make him uncomfortable?  No, rather he felt possessiveness through that stare. Soon he felt his dad handing over his hand to his soon to ve husband. Jungkook looked at Taehyung. That guy was still staring at him. Soon the vowes were declared and the rings were exchanged. Then the kissing part started. It was Jungkook's first kiss. He was so nervous thinking what to do. However his husband made a small peck on his mile under his lips. Jungkook was at cloud nine. He could feel all the butterflies in his tummy making a race.
After that the reception party started. And as per design,  Jungkook had ti take off his veil making his porcelain back on show. He was kind of feeling uncomfortable and cold. He was thinking what to do and that's when he felt that,  a coat over his shoulder. It belonged to none other than his newly wedded husband Kim Taehyung. This made Jungkook fall for this man even more. He looked at his man.  Hiw this man was talking to his friends and relatives. Now Taehyung was wearing a white shirt and black tie. Few moments later Taehyung loosened up his tie and folded his sleeves upto elbow making a nice show of his vainy hands. Jungkook would be lying if he says he doesn't feel his bottom getting wet seeing the scenery. 

It was almost 10 pm and it was time to go home and that's when Jungkook remembered that he has to leave his family. He couldn’t help but cry out loud. His apple cheeks turned red his cherry lips were jutted out with a pout and his doe eyes were filled with tears. Soon after Jungkook was ready to go to his now home.
They got in the car. There were only he and his husband. Upon getting in the car he felt a sudden sting in his feet and remembered that he were wearing high heels for too long. He took off them.  He was still sad for leaving his family and so was sobbing looking out. Soon he felt a warm touch on his hands. He saw his husband was holding his hands and squeezing them lightly making him assure that everything is gonna be fine. Jungkook felt so lucky having such man in his life. He wiped his tears and held his husbands hands.

After few mire minutes,  Jungkook found himself in front of a nice villa. No doubt it his now home. Taehyubg parked the car in front of gate. Then he vot down opened the door for Jungkook. Jungkook was already feeling so happy but when he found himself carried in bridal style by his husband, he was feeling so shy. He saw his in laws were standing in front of door. He wanted to tell his husband to put hin down but the hold around him was enough to make him realize that his husband was not gonna put him down. In a few moments he found himself in a tidy room. He understood it was his husband's room. But currently he was feeling so shy and nervous because technically,  it is their wedding night.

Taehyung tild Jungkook to get freshened up and went to other room to get freshened up.  After about 30 minutes Jungkook heard a slight knock on his door.  There is no doubt that it is his husband. He felt lucky seeing how humble his husband is.
When Taehyung came in he suggested that Jungkook should sleep on bed and he can manage on the couch. But Jungkook saw the couch was too small for his almost 6 foot tall husband.  So he said that the bed is big enough for two people.
The night went fast. Next morning Jungkook woke up and saw his husband sleeping peacefully while hugging him. He found his husband's this habit cute. He chose not to disturb his husband and left the bed.  But he saw his husband whining feeling the warmth go away. He smiled and couldn't resist himself from kissing his husband's forehead.

Later that day his best friend called him. They were talking randomly. And Jungkook told his friend everything.  Then his friend said " looks like I don't have to worry about my li'l Jungkookie. He got himself a gentle man".  Not gonna lie the friend thought Jungkook will get shy about this. But rather than getting shy Jungkook replied " yah a gentle man...  My gentle man."

Hello guys what's up? How is it let me know. I know it maybe kind of feels incomplete.  But no more idea is coming in my head. I just wanted to write a cute romantic wedding day so here it is. Okk guys take care talk to you all later.
~ Sayonara~
~Safasshi
Allah hafez.