UNITED NATIONS' CONVOCATION SPECIAL PART -3

after returning to KOREA....

at DAEGU

Taehyung: baby why are you still mad at me?? I said sorry to you right??
Jungkook: eommanim tell your son that I don't talk to any cheater..
Mrs.Kim: Kim Taehyung!!!! did you cheat on him??
Jungkook: you know eomma your son is kind of right... he is gay only for me..... and straight for everyone else... he literary flirted with that woman...
Mrs. Kim: what am I listening this Mr. Kim Taehyung??
Taehyung: eomma it's not like that..
Jungkook: what's it like then huh? see eomma now he is saying that we are wrong...
Taehyung: baby you were ok in air port what happened now babe??
Jungkook: stop babying me....
Mrs. Kim: you know what the husbands are useless they would never understand the wives..
Jungkook: yes.. eomma.. eomma what if he leaves me?? where will I go?? what will I say to my kids and grand kids( Jungkook's and Mrs. Kim's eyes are already glossy enough)
Taehyung: baby you didn't say you were pregnant..
Jungkook: shut up.. I don't need to get pregnant to become eomma and grand eomma (humph trying to hold tears with cuteness )
Mrs. Kim: hey you piece of shit.. no no I mean a family pack of shit... can't you see the couple ring on your 4th finger huh?? most importantly those rings that he wears all time to make you sound, good and healthy??
Taehyung: ok.. eomma I am sorry... (engulfed Jungkook in embrace meanwhile because of the pain thinking his love with another person , Jungkook is sobbing inside Taehyung's broad chest...) baby.. I am sorry if I really hurt you.. I did not wanted to hurt you actually.. I am sorry.. I only love you and only you.. I am gay only for you and if you think about my straight side.. well that side only falls for Kim Jungkookie... who is the cutest girl in the world..
Jungkook: shut up pervert( he mumbled under his breath which is barely audible...)Taehyung: I love you the most baby..
Jungkook: I love you more..( mumbled again..)
Taehyung: let's make love .. shall we???
Jungkook: not in front of eomma... let's do it in our room..(mumbling while blushing inside Taehyung's embrace )

then Taehyung picked up his baby and went to their room..

Mrs Kim P.O.V.I am just so happy about the fact that they are happy... I just love them so much.. they are perfect for each other.. let's just hope and pray that they will always be togetherend Mrs.Kim P.O.V.happy ending