Bittersweet Memory Part 56

Start from the beginning

As the singer confesses - I say thank you, for pulling me through, I'm a lucky man - I can't help teasing her.

I really am a lucky man.

Her chuckles are so deep and sexy, they make me weak for her and when the singer moans - this is precious love, I can't let it go and it's teaching me, everything I need to know, I'm down on my knees begging you please, to give some more of that stuff - I feel my whole body get tingly and I'm so desperate now, I'll try anything.

Begging...that's right too...because I'm desperate for you, Hye-wona.

And she licks all along her lip, like a black panther about to devour its prey, unbuckles my belt, lifts me and sinks her mouth onto me and even if I could remember to beg, I have no words left to beg with.

---  

For the first, mind-bendingly sexy licks, I feel like I will explode in seconds but she just knows exactly how to seduce me - lifting her head, licking her lips, lying her head against my raised thigh, laughing at my agonies, loving my intense rea...

For the first, mind-bendingly sexy licks, I feel like I will explode in seconds but she just knows exactly how to seduce me - lifting her head, licking her lips, lying her head against my raised thigh, laughing at my agonies, loving my intense reactions - and it feels like we are so perfectly in tune with each other, we could stay like this for a very long time and that is a wonderful thought.  She sucks and speaks, licks and laughs, she seems completely turned on but also totally in control and that's such an awesome combination, I'm spellbound, her words as sexy as her actions.

I've been watching you...these last weeks.

I groan with the tremors she is pushing through me.

You have?

Oh yes...and you have to be...the most naturally, sexy person...I've ever met.

Her tongue is sending hot, licking flames flickering down along the insides of my thighs and I have to spread my fingers wide on the coverlet below me to steady myself but with a little smile to myself that she is saying just what I have thought about her - that she is a natural lover.  Maybe we both are.

In what way?

In every way...the way you pout your lips...when you are thinking.

My hips and rear are lifting in rhythm to the gorgeous, wet sheath of her mouth.

And the way...you flicker your eyes...when you are laughing.

I think my eyes...are probably flickering...right now.

And she is laughing while her mouth is around me and that almost buzzes me right off the edge but I just manage to hold on.

And the way...you touch yourself...when you are talking.

Now I just have to laugh.