She held in her breath while she studied the sharp features of the woman. Her full lips (which were coated in red lipstick) looked extremely soft - working well with her hypnotizing brown eyes.

Her nose was nor too small or big but just the right size. The high level of where her cheekbones were was sending Iris into a daze. The blonde ringlets of her hair that seemed to have a glow to them sat perfectly in a bun atop her head.

Iris finished looking over the woman by seeing that she wore a sheer robe which hid her matching underwear set behind it.

'She's a goddess.' Iris thought to herself.

The 'goddess' spoke up, "Is there a problem?"

Iris snapped out of the daze that she was placed in and shook her head and quickly responded, "No, sorry. I'm Iris Heather. I recently took up the position that you had open for babysitting. I emailed you yesterday morning at six in the morning about my appearance and-"

The taller woman chuckled with a lifted brow.

"I figured out who you were when you mentioned your name, although I found it cute there's no need to ramble." she said with an amused expression.

A blush spread about Iris's face at the statement causing the younger of the two to slightly lower her head.

"Aurora Romane." the older woman stuck her hand out for a handshake.

Iris hesitatingly took the manicured hand in hers which seemed to be only a bit larger than her own.

Their palms met and Iris felt the softness of the blonde's hand. A rather cold metal slid across the back of the brunette's hand — bringing her attention to the gold rings that were on the blonde's slender fingers.

After a few seconds of Iris admiring their conjoined hands and Aurora looking down at her with an amused look, the two let go.

"Woah." Iris breathed out heavily.

The interior was just as gorgeous as the exterior.

The brunette stood in the entrance of the dazzling home. The color scheme was of neutral colors. Gold and cream seemed to be the most favorited as for they were used the most in the wallpaper and furniture.

A framed painting of Aurora and a little girl who wore a sparkling baby blue dress was placed at a perfect angle in a corner of the room.

Just ahead of where Iris stood was a white couch. It slightly curved as it shielded a glass coffee table, and a few throw pillows were thrown neatly on top of it. Next to the sofa was a pair of spiraled stairs which led to the next level. The design of them were similar to the ones outdoors — the bottom painted white while a grey and white marbled piece sat at the top.

Just as Iris finished observing her surroundings ringlets of golden hair shot past her and over to Aurora who didn't seem too fazed by the action.

It was not until she looked down and spotted a replicate of Aurora grinning up at her that she saw exactly who and what it was that had ran by her. Iris immediately connected the dots and realized that the painting that she had seen a few minutes prior was Aurora's daughter, and the constantly moving girl was also; Aurora's daughter.

Aurora smiled at the energetic child before returning her gaze over to Iris, "Ariella this is Iris, Iris this is Ariella, my daughter."

Ariella squealed excitedly and bounced up and down on the tips of her toes as she stuck her hand out for Iris to shake.

The brunette smiled and accepted the smaller girl's gesture as had she did earlier to Aurora.

Speaking of said girl, she bent down slightly so that she was the same height as Ariella.

"Iris will be your new babysitter. You have to promise me that you won't poison her food like you did Spencer's. I want you to treat her with respect and kindness, understand?" Aurora held out a pinky for Ariella to take in hers.

Iris slightly froze up at the mention of the incident with 'Spencer' while she assumed that they were the previous babysitter.

The grinning child nodded and intertwined her pinky with her mother's, "I promise and I only did that to Spencer because she was a big meanie."

Iris's frozen state became no more and she released a small laugh. Aurora peeked at her from the side of her eye with a low smile on her face before she dropped Ariella's pinky and stood back to normal height — once again towering over Iris's 5'4 frame.

"You start tomorrow."

A huge smile took over the brunette's features.