𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

❝𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶

❝𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥. ❞
-𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐲
───

It was a Friday night which meant the weekend was up next. Devil and Simone were standing in line at the movies.

"You really wanna sit in here and watch two middle aged white people mess with possessed niggas?"

"Not to much on Ed and Lorraine na." Simone said rolling her neck. They were in line to see the new The Conjuring movie.

"90s horror films better." He said with his hand in his pockets.

"I mean the movie was set in 1971. That's the closest you gone get." She said making Devil scoff.

"If this one bad next time I'm picking the movie." He said making Simone roll her eyes.

They both got their tickets and proceeded upstairs on their way to the theater.

"You want popcorn?" He asked slowing down pointing at the food stand. Simone shook her head no.

They eventually went inside the theater just after the opening credits ended. There were more people in the lower part of the theater than the top so they sat in the upper area of the theater.

A/N: Upper seats>> any other seats in the theater

Once they sat down Devil propped his feet up on the sweet under him then crossed his legs.

"Now why would his dumbass look through the hole in the wall?" Simone asked pointing at the screen shaking her head. When it came to horror movies people could be so dumb.

"All I'mma say is you would never catch a black person doing that. End of discussion." Devil said making Simone nod her head in agreement. Simone was about to say something else until a jump scare came on the screen making her gasp, then put her face in Devil's arm.

Devil let out small laugh then wrapped his arms around her placing is other hand on her thigh. "Look at you all scared and shit."

Simone raised her face to look at him. "You telling me you didn't flinch one bit?" She asks making him shake his head.

"I'm not scared cause I know this shit fake. That's all you gotta think about when watching horror movies."