𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

❝𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘴

-𝐒𝐡𝐲 𝐆𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐲
───

Simone awoken from an array light beaming off her face. She felt like someone had hit her in the back of her head with a brick.

She flickered her eyes open then closed them back. After closing them for a few minutes to get used to the sunshine she opened them back up to look around the unfamiliar room. She had no idea where she was. It was an all black bedroom with a 60 inch plasma tv hanging on the wall. She looked around some more and saw multiple paintings of male rappers with basketball jerseys hanging up. She knew automatically this had to be a boy's room.

She knew it wasn't Kameron's room because his didn't look nothing like this. His room was more brighter and a little messier. She pulled the black covers off of her body and saw she still had her dress on from last night.

She sat on the edge of the bed and tried to remember what happened last night but she couldn't. She was trying to reminisce everything that went down.

"You good?" A slight deep voice asked. Simone jumped a litte before turning around. It was the same familiar face from yesterday

"Yea...what happen?"

"Some niggas shot up the house party and everybody was leaving... when I came down stairs I saw you on the floor blacked out."

"I was about to leave. It was a lotta commotion so it was hard." Simone watched Devil sit beside her making her scoot over over a little

"Did you ever tell me your name? I don't remember."

"Devil."

Simone sucked her lips in trying not to laugh. She looked at him with her face scrunched.

"Is that deadass your name? Is that not a nickname?"

"It's my nickname." Simone nodded understanding it must be a street name. She never understood why people couldn't just use their government though.

"There's towels and shit in the bathroom if you wanna take a shower. "

"It's fine. Imma just take a shower when I get home-" Simone said watching Devil getting up.

"Ain't no pressure. Im fine with it." He nodded upwards then began leaving the room to take a call.

Simone carefully walked in the awfully large bathroom. It was the size of her and Kristina's room combined. She looked towards her left and saw towels in a stack making her grab one. She stripped her clothes one by one and took a nice 10 minute shower.