𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

❝𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦, 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥

-𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚
───

"Is this cute?" Simone lifted a brown baby onsie with fur in the air to examine it.

"I like the ears. It would look cute on baby J" Kameron commented. Simone silently agreed before throwing it in the shopping cart.

"Ou they got initial baby shirts!" Maimai ran over to the stack of baby clothes and starting ramming through them for the letter J. She then tossed a pink shirt with glitter on it in the cart.

"I really this like this pink jacket. It would look really good on her." Willow complimentedbas Simone just awkwardly nodded her head.

"Why do you keep that girl around.." Kameron whispered behind Simone making her shake her head.

"I understand now why she don't have any friends. Plus I technically let her go that time she didn't say anything when Bonnie slapped me but she started hanging out with us again like nothing happened." Kameron glanced at Willow then turned back.

"She's a very weird girl. Let her go before she does something else." Kameron moved away from her ear as soon as Willow turned around. Simone sighed biting her upper lip before continuing to shop.

"Take that shit out the cart. That's ugly as fuck." Maimai pointed out as Celeste slowly turned around to face her.

"You always tryna start with somebody."

"Cause I said them jeans ugly?"

"Yes. Stop acting like you know how to dress! You not dressing no baby."

"Bitch-"

"Can y'all not? We're in a store." Simone pointed at both of the. Celeste side eyed Maimai before she continued to put things in the cart.

"Simone would this be cute on her?" Willow came up to her with a purple varsity jacket.

"Yes that's fine." Simone said dryly before Willow put it in the cart.

"I still can't believe you're having a girl. I wanted a boy so badly." Simone unintentionally ignored her and turned her head towards Celeste who started talking.