𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

❝𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭, 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭

❝𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭, 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭, 𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭, 𝘢𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭.
-𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲'𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝
───

Simone fluttered her eyes open and immediately closed them back. She hated when she woke up and light shined in her face.

She slowly opened them back then sat up in the bed seeing Devil wasn't in it. Remembering last night felt like a dream and didn't know how to feel about it since it was her first time. But she did admit it was good.

Shaking her head trying to get it out of her mind as she got up and took a shower. Then slipped on some clothes she found in the drawer then putting her shoes on.

Halfway downstairs she heard talking from two low voices. When she got all the way down stairs she saw Devil and some other boy with him. Both of their attention turned towards her making Devil smile.

"Im gonna go." Simone said awkwardly pointing towards the door making him nod.

Simone walked towards the door as devil got up and walked behind her.

"How you get where you going without a car?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Celeste is picking me up." She said lying. She really wanted to take the bus.

"Oh ight. Call me when you get home." He said grabbing her by her waist then hugging her, kissing her on her cheek. She nodded then left to walk to the bus station.

"Who was that?" JB asked smirking at Devil who was walking back to the couch.

"Simone. She cool peoples." He said shrugging.

"How old she is?"

"15."

JB laughed. "Don't let Destiny ass find out about her."