𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

❝𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘐 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘦

-𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐚𝐡
───

Simone groaned feeling the 5th kick towards her lower stomach today.

"Awe JJ finna be a soccer player." Celeste cooed as Simone rolled her eyes.

"More like basketball. I feel like she got some long ass legs the way she be kickin with so much force."

"Now you know that baby gone end up atleast 5'2." Kameron shrugged. Simone stood at a whopping 5'2 while Devil was 5'9, there wasn't going to be a chance the baby would be taller than either of them, or at least her dad.

Simone hit Kameron on the shoulder. "Stop praying on my baby's downfall."

The room full of laughs quickly went dull as Simone put her phone on silent and threw it on the couch.

"He keep calling?" Simone tiredly nodded her head. "I literally can't go on my phone without getting called every 10 seconds.

"Girl we been told you to block him!"

"I can't, if something goes wrong." Maimai, Kameron, and Celeste eyed each other as Simone made up the lousy excuse. There was always other ways Simone could contact him.

"Girl if you don't contact him through your cps email... " Celeste suggested making Kameron laugh.

"That nigga don't have no fucking cps email. Inmate 234." Simone rolled her eyes clearly aggravated by the 3 of them.

"I'm going to work."  Simone no longer wanted to hear the 3 of them trash talk her baby father. Regardless if he was a cheater she still had love for him.

❦ ❦ ❦

Simone shook her cup full of Chipotle ice before she continued to eat it as she sat on the counter waiting for her shift to end.

A/N: Ice>>>>>🏃🏾‍♀️

"Why the fuck do I have to work 3 additional hours? I think the manager hates me." Shirah, one of her co-workers complained.