𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

❝𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵

❝𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵. 𝘈𝘩 𝘺𝘦𝘢 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶.
-𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐡
───

"Look at the ring Zayion gave me." Sarah said wiggling her fingers go get Destiny to look at it. The 5 carat diamond rock shined on her left ring finger

"So he proposed and you ain't say shit to me." Destiny said with a hurt look on her face.

"Girl hell no this a promise ring." Sarah said laughing. "Neither of us ready to get married please."

"Shit girl I know my ass is." She said shaking her head.

"... Bitch we only 18. No you not."

"Just because we might be young as fuck don't mean I can't get married. These niggas don't want anything but pussy and I would like to stick to one man." Destiny said grabbing her Chanel Bag and to leave out the store and continue walking down the mall.

"Who gone marry you? You're single." Sarah said side eyeing her.

"Who else? I can wait another year ain't no biggie." Destiny said smiling with a lot of hope in her heart.

Sarah hated when she said that because she has to be blind as fuck. Obviously the man didn't like her like she likes him and she's always tried to tell her that but she'd never listen.

All niggas wanted was pussy but the nigga you claim you with is only with you for the pussy.

But she tries not to mention anything about how delusional she is because at the end of the day that still is her best friend.

"Okay girl, whatever you say." Sarah said waving her off.

On the other hand, Destiny didn't understand why Sarah ain't see her and Devil actually each other. She understands he always claims he don't but he wouldn't have kept her around for almost a year if he didn't.

She was starting to think Sarah may be a little bit jealous.

"I haven't seen my momma in a long time. I wanna visit her crazy ass." Destiny said as they went inside Dane's. Destiny's mom was in a mental hospital. She's been in there for a few years, after her mother went to the mental hospital they lost touch but Destiny did visit her a few months or so.