"no" she huffed and sat back down. "now why would you do that?"

"it was an accident baby" i told her. "i said i was sorry"

she looked up at me with a little smirk on her face.

"go make sure no one's in the restroom" she whispered while tugging at my shorts.

-

"how am i gonna wipe my ass?" i asked as the lady did my nails.

"well uh- you'll get used to it" tammy told me. "it's not that hard"

jayden was just shaking her head.

i decided to get some long ass nail. you know, like cardi b typa nails. i got stiletto ones and they're like a nude color. i honestly had no clue what i was doing.

"there you go" tammy smiled at me. "your nails are done and look amazing"

"oh my god" i whispered while looking at my hands and then looked up at jay. "look at these!"

"those are some claws" jay let out a little chuckle and showed me her phone screen. "look mom, billie got her nails done"

"oh wow" i saw her put the camera closer to her face and nod her head. "those look very sharp. you can stab someone with those"

"what if i stab my ass while trying to wipe" i made a face and looked up at jay.

"you're gonna be fine bil" she laughed and turned around to continue talking to her mom. "now show me lucky! i miss my boy!"

i let out a small chuckle and looked at tammy.

"seriously though" i pointed at her. "how am i gonna wipe"

tammy told me a few things on what to do blah blah blah. i then realized i can't play any instruments because of these nails!

once she left, i went to jay who was still on the phone.

"i miss lucky so much" she pouted while flicking her eyes up to me. "i'll talk to you later mom"

"okay by-"

"bye lucky boy!" jay cut her off. "i miss you dog, i love you!"

she hung up the phone and looked up at me.

"hi" she smiled.

"you and that damn dog" i chuckled while sitting next to her.

"lucky is my baby" jay narrowed her eyes at me. "and i miss him to death"

"you'll see him soon" i told her.

jayden grabbed my hands and looked closely at my nails. she used her fingertip to touch the tips of my nails. "these are actually pretty sharp" she pursed her lips. "make sure you're careful when preforming, you might stab yourself"

"i'm always careful" i playfully rolled my eyes.

"you literally almost fell down the stairs when we were getting off the bus the other day" jay sent me a look and laughed. "quit lying to yourself"

"yeah whatever" i mumbled and then smirked while holding my hand up. "but you know what"

"what?" jay raised a brow up.

"with these claws, your back scratches are gonna be even more better" i smirked and ran my nails up and down her arm.

"absolutely" jayden smiled and nodded her head. "i'm gonna force you every night to scratch my back"

we both laughed and just chilled.

everyone was doing their own thing and minding their own business. i do get bored just sitting around doing nothing in here.

sometimes i bother jay (which doesn't last very long because i'm terrified of her), my parents, laura, finneas, or some of my managers if they decide to ride with us.

"i just came up with a great idea" i smirked and turned my head to look at jay.

"what's your 'great idea'?" she asked me with an unamused face.

"you know how i have those boxes on stage" i raised my brows up and smiled. "the ones im always jumping on and shit?"

"yeahh?"

"i noticed they're like... hollow" i told her. "and you for sure fit in them"

"now what do you mean by that?" jayden giggled.

"when i'm preforming, i want you hiding in the box" i said while biting my lip. "and then when i'm done with my show i pull you out and we run of stage, are you down?"

"honestly" a smile crept up on jays face. "i'm down for that"