Little Miss Purr-fect 🌌💫🌈

Chapter 41
________________

You were both happy and sad, happy because Crow is Everlyn and sad that the siblings were separated for a long time.

🌈💫🌌

One year later....

Time passes by, both you and Taehyung are back together but slowly working on your relationship because unlike the first time, you both  don't want to rush your relationship.

Today Taehyung is taking you for a date and you're a bit nervous and you don't know why you are so nervous because it isn't your first time on date with him.

Oh, did I mention Yoongi? Well he seems to really like Everlyn, poor boys tries his best to get her attention but fails because of one: her introverted personality, two: Taehyung been an over protective brother.

"How am I looking?" You asked Kammy.
"Girl, you look good " Kammy stated.
"Really?" You asked.
"Yep" she stated.

💜🌌💫

You and Taehyung walk in the mall with clasped hands.
You both stop in front of a store, you admire the cute cherry blossom chain set.

Little did you know that Taehyung was looking at you in amazement as you admired the chain.

Your stomach didn't have a good timing.
'Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr' your stomach growled and you chuckled nervously.
"Cute" Taehyung said with a small chuckle at your cuteness.

You and Taehyung walked to a fast food restaurant and placed your orders.
You and Taehyung sat down together.
He smiled at you

"Exuse me for a while, I need to go somewhere" he stated.
"Okay" you replied.
Taehyung flashed a smile at you before leaving.

You occupied yourself by listening to some music on headphones.

Meanwhile Taehyung made his way back to that jewellery store.
He saw how you looked at that cherry blossom chain.

He entered in the store and the lady flushed him a smile.
"Hello sir, how may we help today?" Lady used.
"Hello, may I purchase that cherry blossom chain on the display?" Taehyung asked.
"Sure" The lady stated.

💜🌌💫

Taehyung walked out the store with the chain set in a small cute bag.
He looked at it and frowned.
' It would be really bad of me if I just give her just the chain' he thought to himself.

He then walked to a chocolate store, luckily there was a florist next door.
Today was his lucky day.

Meanwhile....

You were still waiting for Taehyung.
Your orders came and Taehyung was nowhere to be seen.
'What of he ditched you?' A voice spoke in your mind.

You pushed away your thoughts and waited for him, even if your mind was screamed things to you.

Suddenly a cute little bag, some daisy and your favorite chocolate was placed next to you.

You looked up to see Taehyung.
"Tae, what is this?" You calmly asked.
Taehyung flashed you his infamous boxy smile.
"Why don't you see for yourself?" He stated before he went or sit down.

You took the bag and inside was a cute pink box, you pulled out the box and carefully opened it.

The box revealed the same cherry blossom chain you were looking at earlier.
You didn't know how to react, to smile or to cry because no one was ever done this for you.

Before you knew it tears raced down your face and everyone was looking at Taehyung like he did something wrong.

He looked at you with a look full of concern.
"Princess, what's wrong" he asked as he got up to wipe away your tears.

He wiped away your tears, he still had that concern look on his face.
"It's nothing, these tears where tears of happiness" you stated honestly.
"Oh, as long as you're fine because I thought I did something wrong" Taehyung stated sheepishly.
"No you didn't" you said with a light smile.
Afterwards you and Taehyung ate.

💜🌌💫

You stared outside the window as the music played, giving atmosphere to the scene.

The car stopped and you looked at your surroundings, it was the edge of the city.
"Taehyung, what are we going here?" You asked as you got out of the car.
"Well, you'll see" he stated as you followed behind him.

Soon you both same your way through the shrubs and your eyes widen at the scene in front of you.

The colours of the sunset were on full display, the place was decorated with big fairy lights held up by wooden poles, in the middle of it all was a white blanket with pillows and a bottle of wine with two glasses.

The place was beautiful.

"Go on, take a seat my love, this place was made especially for you" Taehyung stated and you walked towards the place.

The beauty of this place amazed you, you felt as if you didn't deserve this.
You sat down and looked at Taehyung who was enjoying the view.

"Why Taehyung?.......Why would you do all this for me, I'm don't even deserve any of this, why ?" You asked hoping for an answer.

"Because you're my little miss purr-fect"