Stranger

Chapter 1
__________________________

The stars dance to the nigth as if the night was a heart and the stars was the heartbeat.
It was a beautiful night, beautiful enough for you to meet someone underneath a starlit night.

You don't remember much about him but you do remember his deep voice,boxy smile and how he saved you from been eaten by a jaguar hybrid.

You wish that you could have thanked him but been in your calico cat form, your words came out as little meows.

You slowly walked home in disappointed because you couldn't say much as a cat but you could if you were in your human form but then again not everyone likes hybrid.

You climbed up into your room's opened window, you slowly went inside, making sure that you don't make a noise.

Once you were inside,you looked over to your shared bed, to see Kammy still asleep, you sighed in relief and ran to the opened bathroom.

Using your paws you closed the door then you went over to the mirror, you looked at your reflection.

Your fur was white as snow, your eyes were an icy blue.
You then turned back into your human form,you once more looked at yourself.

Your long,dark brown hair that hovered behind you, your pale skin tone that went so well with your hair, your soft hazel eyes that saw your reflection.

You then changed into your pajamas that was on the dressing table.
When you were done, you looked at the mirror again.

This was the (Y/N) everyone knew, the (Y/N) whose just trying to live a happy life, not the calico cat hybrid (Y/N) whose chasing dreams she cannot reach.

"I don't know how some hybrids like to show their hybrid-like features "
You whispered to yourself as you imagined yourself with cat ears and tail behind you.

You left the bathroom and went to bed but you couldn't sleep because every time your mind went back to that boy.
His deep voice...
His boxy smile...

You want to scream in agony at your thoughts but you couldn't because you didn't want to disturb your best friend next to you whose sound asleep.

💜🌌💫

Morning came too fast and you hardly got sleep.
"(Y/N)~"
Kammy called in a sing song voice.
"It's time to get up! "
She said in a calm tone while shaking you slowly.

You groaned in agony before getting up, rubbing your eyes and processing things.
"Good morning (Y/N) "
Kammy said.
"Good morning Kamz"
You replied with a yawn.

"Freshen up and then wake up Yoongi"
She said with a little smile.
"Okay"
You stated before she could close the door behind you.

💜🌌💫

After freshening up, you went in front of Yoongi's room and opened the door.
You walked up to his bed, to see Yoongi whose wrapped up like a burrito.
You internally awed at the sight.

"Yoongi "
You called as you shook him awake.
"Mmmmm"
He groaned.
"It's time to get up"
You stated.

He slowly opened his eyes and got up.
"Good morning kitty"
He greeted you in a sleepy tone.

"Good morning gummy bear "
You greeted back.

You left his room and went into the kitchen.
"Oh my gawd! You survived the battle field! "
Kammy said with a dramatic shocked face before she pulled you in a hug.

"It wasn't easy, there weren't much survivors but I made it through "
You stated with a small smile, deciding to go along with your best friends little role play.

"I'm too sleepy for this shit! "
Yoongi said in a sleepy yet sarcastic tone as he walked passed you two.

"Yoooooonnngggiii! "
Kammy screeched as she ran over to her brother and grabbed him into a hug which he tried breaking but it failed.

"What is it Kammy? "
Yoongi asked.
"Nothing"
Kammy said with a devilish smile making her brother sigh in agony.
"Lord have mercy on poor Dylan"
Yoongi said as he looked at the ceiling.

"Hey! Why must lord have mercy on Dylan? "
Kammy asked with a raised brow.
"Because he has a dramatic ass girlfriend like you "
Yoongi stated bitterly.

"I'll see who makes breakfast for you!"
Kammy stated in a hurt tone as she folded her arms and looked away from Yoongi whose eyes widen.

"No!No! I was just joking Kamz! Dylan's lucky to have you as his girlfriend but I'm luckier to have you as my sister! "
Yoongi said in panic.

Kammy gave him a victory smirk and Yoongi looked devastated because he fell for it again.

You chuckled at this, sometimes you wonder what would you do without these two but you really want to tell them the truth that you're a hybrid but you're afraid of their reactions.
'What if they kick me out? Or worse put me in a hybrid shelter? '
You thought to yourself but you didn't take note that Yoongi noticed your zoned out expression.

"Kitty! "
Yoongi called making you snap out of your thoughts.
"Yes? "
You answered.

"What's wrong? "
He asked with concern.
"Nothing, I'm just missing my family"
You half lied.
Yoongi said nothing but nodded in understandment.

Soon the three of you were heading downstairs into the café that Yoongi and Kammy owned.

You guys opened up the café and waited for customers.

The bell rang and you heard numerous voices.
"Taehyung, can you order something for us? "

Hey Hey!
How are you?
I really hope that you enjoyed this chapter!
Please do vote comment and share!