Roses Are Her Favourite Flowers

Chapter   4
_______________

They looked endless for her but the search seemed to go on forever.
Namjoon was getting anxious.
Yoongi was losing his mind.

"I....can't....not.....her....my....precious....sister.....I....can't....lose....her"  Yoongi said stuttering as his knees gave up and he started to cry while Hobi did his best to comfort him.

Namjoon noticed in a far end a body laying on the ground.
He didn't know what got into him, he just ran, at this point he didn't care if he got wet by the rain.

As he approached the body, his worsted fear came true, it was Kammy.
Her skin was pale, too pale for his liking and she was drenched in the rain.

He picked up her upper body, then lightly slapped her face.
"Kammy?"
He called and Jin was already there.

"Jin! Call the ambulance then the rest of them!"
He half screamed as he hugged her cold body tightly.

💜💫🌌

Yoongi didn't care if he was driving like a manic, all he cared about was his sister.
Meanwhile Hoseok in the passenger seat thought he was going to die.

When they arrived, everyone was silent, they all looked sleepy and tired but they all were waiting for the doctor to come out.

Finally the door opened  and the doctor come out with a sour expression.

"How is she ?"
Namjoon asked.
"She had a panic attack and due to the coldness of the rain, she has hypothermia and she needs a operation "
The doctor said.

Everyone's mood went from anxious to depressed, their hearts broke into millions of pieces.

"What?"
Yoongi asked. 
"All I can tell you is that if she stayed any longer, she would have died of hypothermia"
The doctor said.

"We understand doctor"
Namjoon stated sadly.
"Please excuse me " 
The doctor said then left.

What was this feeling that seemed to weigh their hearts so much?
Was it Sadness?
Was loneliness?
Only their answer-less questions echoed.

🌌💫💜

Soon they found themselves waiting yet again waiting outside a room, not just any room, it's the ICU.
Sleep is evident on their eyes but they refuse to sleep and they have lost track of time.

You lean your head against Yoongi shoulder blades as he wraps his hand around you, it was comforting.
Taehyung caught the sight of this, he couldn't help but feel a little envious of Yoongi.

' C'mon Kim Taehyung, that's his girlfriend and they are in a relationship! Why are you jealous?'
He told himself.

Meanwhile outside, Namjoon was tiring to call Dylan but it went straight to voicemail.
"Pick the damn phone up idiot !" He said through gritted teeth.

After another try, the phone finally was answered.

"Hello?"  A feminine voice spoke.
"Hello who is this?" Namjoon asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Oh I'm Theresa, Dylan's girlfriend! Do you need to speak to him?"  The person asked and a million of questions spiralled in his mind but he kept his cool.
"Yeah, I do" He stated and within a few seconds he heard a groggy voice speak.
"Hello?"
"Dylan, it's me, Namjoon, I need to tell you something urgent!" Namjoon said in a pleading tone.
"What is it ?" Dylan asked.
"It's Kammy, she's in hospital-" before he could complete his sentence he was cut off by Dylan.
"So what?" He stated.
Namjoon raised a brow in confusion " What do you mean 'so what?' She's your girlfriend-" yet again he was cut off by Dylan.
"She was my girlfriend, nothing about her is my concern anymore" Dylan said and with that he cut the call.

"Was my girlfriend? Nothing about her is my concern anymore? " He quoted Dylan's words in confusion mostly because He was too sleepy to process anything.

He went back inside and all eyes were on him.
"So ?"
Yoongi asked and Namjoon shook his head in disappointment.

Now you were puzzled even more.
'What was Kammy doing in the rain? Why is Dylan not answering? What happened between them? ' you asked yourself.

💜🌌💫

Finally after hours, the doctor came out.
"Miss Min's family ?" The doctor asked .
"We are" Yoongi said.
"The operation was successful, however she's not fully stable so she'll be in a comma for a while "
The doctor said then left.

You didn't know how to feel about this.

You looked at the time and it was 4 pm.
You all were hungry and tired.

"Please, you all can go home, she'll be fine, please have a rest, I'm sure the patient would want you all to rest"
The doctor stated and that he left.

💜💫🌌

Soon you found yourself with Yoongi as you both struggled to keep awake and eat.
After you two were done, you both headed to your rooms without saying anything to each other.

After some good hours of sleep, you got up and looked at the it's 7am so you got up and freshen up.

When you when into the kitchen, you saw Yoongi sitting by the table, sadly poking a tower of pancakes.
"Good morning Gummy bear"
You said as you sad next to him.

He pushed the plate towards you.
"Here is some pancakes, eat"
He said as this voice cracked a little.
"Gummy-"
You were about to say something but you stopped because you heard sobbing and the table got wet by tears.

You wrapped him in an embrace.
"What's wrong Yoongi ?"
You asked as you hugged him.
"I....prefer....Kammy's... dramatic... voice.....then.... this... killing....silence....anything but this silence"
He said between his sobs and you felt your heart sink.

🌌💜💫

A little later you and Yoongi went to the hospital.

Kammy was still unconscious but she was recovering slowly.
"Hey Kamz"
Yoongi said sadly as he held her hand.
"Hey Kammy"
You said with a heavy heart.

Never in your life have you ever thought that you would see you best friend in a hospital bed, looking paler then a vampire and with all kinds of cords and  machines connected to her.

"Yoongi, (Y/N) "
A familiar deep voice called, you both turned to see the rest of the gang.

"Guys?"
Yoongi said.
" We come to see Kammy and we  have some roses"
Namjoon said.

Roses are her favourite flowers.