Trophy

Chapter 33
_______________

Taehyung walks in with a blank expression as you look at him with a raised brow from the sofa that you were in.
" Taehyung what's wrong?" You asked, he smirked at you.
"Love, come out from behind me" he stated and you looked at him with total confusion.

A girl walked from behind him making your expression turn from confusion to total shock.
"Who are you?" You asked and the girl rolled her eyes.

You looked between them as your heartbeat increased.
"What's going on?" You asked.

Taehyung walked closer to you.
"I think this trophy of mine is gone old, Adele how about we throw it away" Taehyung stated.
You blink so many times, trying to understand what Taehyung is saying to you.

"What trophy?" You asked.
"You of course" Taehyung replied.
"What?" Was all you could say.
"Well, you see very single girl meet is nothing merely than a trophy that I add to my collection" Taehyung stated with a sickly sweet smile and suddenly you didn't even recognise the man anymore.

"Trophy? Is that....all.....I....was....to y-you?" You asked as your voice started to crack.
"Well yeah" Taehyung replied as if it was nothing.

Your heart felt like it was been squeezed.

"So everything we had was nothing to you?" You asked as the tears brimmed around your eyes.
You got some hope that everything he said was a prank.
"It depends on whatever that definition of 'everything' is to you  because I treat my trophies differently but yeah to it was nothing and shall be nothing" he stated bitterly and  your whole world tore apart right there.

💜🌌💫

You laughed almost bitterly.
"Ahhh, Taehyung what a good joke!" You said as you tasted the familiar bitterness in your voice.

The girl scoffed.
"Listen, he's serious...Aren't you babe?"  She stated as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
He smiled at her and placed his arm around her wait, pulling her closer to him, he placed a kiss on her lips.
"Of course love" he stated.

A lump formed around in your throat as your heart squeezed itself in your chest and the tears had a race down your cheeks.

That was enough evidence to you to prove that you were nothing but a trophy to him.

"I'm taking Everlyn with me" you managed to say clearly.
You stormed upstairs as the tears fell to the ground and your poor heart clenched.

You packed your clothes as Taehyung's words played in your head.
"Well, you see very single girl meet is nothing merely than a trophy that I add to my collection"  his words played in your head over and over.

You got frustrated and you threw some clothes.
"STOP! JUST STOP!" You screamed before breaking into hard sobs and the tears rolled furiously down your cheeks, your legs become weak.

You slowly crouched down and leaned against the bed.
"Why me?" You kept on asking yourself.

"Momma?" Everlyn called sleepily while carrying a bag  and you wiped away your tears.
"What's wrong, love?" You asked.
"Thwere's a wieird awunty wwho wass in mwy woom, swhe took mwe out of it" Everlyn said and you understood what she said.

"Let's go Everlyn" you stated.
" Wwhere awre wie gowing" she asked.
" To your uncle Yoongi " You stated.

As you walked right passed Taehyung and what was her name??? Anyway those two.

You put the bags in the trunk before safely putting Everlyn in her seat.
You then went and sat in the driver's seat.

You spared the mansion that held so many memories to your heart, a last look before driving away into the darkness of the night.

💜🌌💫

The drive to the Min siblings house was long, you looked via the rearview mirror to see Everlyn fast asleep.

"Hun, I'm so sorry for what's going to happen in the future...Guess your papa didn't love either of us.....He just let me take you like that?" You stated as you felt the familiar bitter-sweet pain erupted in your chest and tears came rolling down your cheeks.

You looked back on the road to make sure you don't meet an accident.
You reached for your phone and called Kammy.

"Hello (Y/N)?"  You couldn't help but burst into more tears.
" (Y/N)? What's wrong?" You heard the concern in her voice.
"I...I'll.....tell.....You.....when.....I......get......there" You told her between your sobs.
"Okay" and with that you cut the call and threw your phone away on the passenger seat and tried to clear your up your tears but they kept on rolling down your cheeks and you kept on sobbing.

Finally you reached their mansion and much to your surprise as soon as you drove in the Min siblings were waiting for you outside.

You parked the car and the siblings came up to it.
You woke up from the driver's seat and went to grab Yoongi in a hug.

Yoongi froze in his place but his shocked expression morphed into a worried one as soon your tears wet his shirt and your sobs broke out.

He hugged you.
"Kitty, what's wrong?" He asked with concern.
"Yoongi, let's go inside so we can talk" Kammy added before she got out Everlyn from the car and carried her.

You held the most blank expression as Yoongi held you by your shoulders for support.

Both the siblings exchanged looks of concern.

Kammy left Everlyn in your previous room, Yoongi poured you a glass of water as you held a zoned out expression because your mind was playing over and over the events that occurred.

Both Kammy and Yoongi looked at you with so much of concern.
"Kitty, please tell us what happened" Kammy asked then you sighed heavily as you felt yourself heave a bit.

"Taehyung......." You started to tell what happened between you two.

Yoongi hugged you as you cried, he stroked your hair to comfort you.
"How could he do that?" Kammy asked as tears streamed down her eyes.
"That idiot" Yoongi stated bitterly.

"To....him.....I.....was....nothing......but....a .....trophy"

Heyo I hope that you enjoyed this double update...
I swear this book gets better after this

Byee