Like Butter

Chapter 36
________________

"Yoongi?" You stated a little shocked which caused Yoongi to raise a brow at your strange expression mostly because the scent radiating off him was clouded your senses.

"Kitty, what's wrong?" Yoongi asked.
"Yoongi, can we talk somewhere private?" You asked him.
Yoongi raised a brow at you before shrugging it off.
"Sure, follow me" He stated and you followed him to the apartment on the top of the cafe.

"I thought someone was renting this place?" You asked as you looked at the place.
"Well they kind of changed their minds decided to move another place but this place is a place I come to have a break from the cafe" He answered as he sat on the couch.

💜🌌💫

You took the seat next to him, for the next few moments you looked at the place.
The sun shone from outside the window on the wooden floor as you could see some dust particles floating about about.

"Kitten, what is it that you wanted to talk about?" Yoongi asked and you gulped nervously.
This may ruin your friendship with him, you don't want to lose him.

"Gummy bear.........Have you ever heard of mates or soulmates?" You carefully asked him.
"Yeah I did, it's like partners for hybrids" He replied.
"Yes......And it's very rare for a hybrid to have a human mate or two mates" You stated and Yoongi looked at you confused.

"What are you trying to imply?" He asked in confusion.
'Here goes nothing' you though to yourself as you sighed heavily.

"Yoongi, I have two mates that are human.....One is Taehyung and....." You stopped midway because you had no courage to tell him.

"And?" He asked a little too demanding.
"And you" you whispered but he managed to hear you.

His eyes widen in shock.
"And me?" He asked to confirm and it was your turn to be shocked.
"Yes" you stated looking away from him.

"Kitty, look at me" He stated.
"No!" You added with denial.
He sighed heavily.
"(L/N) (Y/N), look at me" He commanded and you obeyed.

"If you're thinking that this is going to ruin our friendship.....Then you're wrong! Because no matter what happens in this world or what changes we may experience, you're still the same person I care about" he stated and you didn't know how to feel...

Happy? Excited? Confused?
Yoongi noticed your unreadable expression and softly smiled which made you raise a brow.

"I don't know how mates works but we'll give it a try...I promise you that I'll try my best to keep you happy" stated honestly and you suddenly melted like butter.

Heyo, I'm sorry for the short chapter but I seriously hope that you enjoyed this chapter💞💜🌌