His Past Part 1

Chapter 22
_________________

Three months later....

Three months have past and you and Taehyung have gotten close, and have a good understanding of each other.

He even knows that you're the white cat he saved from a hybrid panther because he was curious about your cat form.

"Everlyn's birthday is a week away!" You explained happily as you sat down on your bed.
"Yeah" Taehyung said with a happy smile but it soon flatten into a frown.

"What's wrong? " You asked.
"Kitty, I thinks it's time you know about my past" He stated as he sat down next to you.
"Tell me, Taehyung, I'm here for you" You stated.

A few years ago.....

Taehyung sat in the backseat of his parents car next to his sister, they all were singing happily to a song playing on the radio as they drove under the stary night.

Finally, they were back at home and Taehyung couldn't wait to get to his bed after a long day.

He got off the car, waiting for his sister and his parents.
"Taehyung, here's the keys, take it and open the door while we get our belonging form the trunk" Taehyung's dad stated.

Taehyung and his sister walked up to the door and opened it.
"Taetae, I wanna eat! " his sister said making him chuckle.

There was three years difference between Taehyung and his sister, Taehyung was eleven and his sister was eight.
They headed to the direction of the kitchen.
Suddenly hands clasped around of their mouths prevent them from screaming.
They both attempted to scream but failed.

They started to wail and sob.

"Shut it brats! " one said.
All Taehyung could think about was where was his parents.

"Kids! " Taehyung got happy then he heard footsteps and his father's voice.

💜💫🌌

Soon his parents came into the sitting and looked shocked.
"Ahhh~, Mr Kim" the person said in a sing song voice.

"What do you want? " Mr Kims gaze harden.
"You have some guts" the man said.

"Let my kids go! " Mr Kim said and a wicked plan sparked in the evils man's head.
"Let the girl go" the wicked man stated and the man let the girl go who cried and went to her mother.

"I want both of my kids, let my son go" He stated.
The man clicked in tongue in fake sympathy.
"I'm afraid that not how it goes" he said as an evil smiled displayed on his face.

Mr Kim looked startled and the evil man chuckled at his expression.
"You know Mr Kim because of you, my periouse business was taken away from me so I'll take something periouse away from you" He explained.

"Your business was illegal! " Mr Kim defended.
"Too bad, the only time your son will return to you is either as a corpse or a ghost" The evil man said.