Yours

Chapter 13
______________

"How about this Kitty? " Taehyung asked as he picked up a blue dress with blue frills at the end of it.
"Yeah that would do " you said.

Soon you were all done with clothes then you went to toys.

You entered the toy store and the first thing the boys did was go to the boys section, which made mentally face palm yourself but nevertheless you followed behind them.

"Kitty, what about this? I'm sure she'll love this car figurine!" Hoseok happily said as he held the figurine to you.

"Hobi, I'm sorry but girls love dolls, dollhouses and teddies" you replied and the boys 'ahed' in response.

You all went over to the girls section and you smiled at the toys they picked because if you were a kid again, you'll be happy to get all of these things.

"(Y/N)? " a familiar voice called and you looked behind you to see Timothy, a fellow  friend.

"Timothy? " you said in happiness and this caught Taehyung's attention which made him jealous.

"How have you been? " Timothy asked.
"I've been good and you? " you stated with a small smile.

Taehyung took a cute teddie then went closer to you.
"(Y/N), do you think that Everlyn will like this? " he said as he drapped his free hand around your waist and showed you the cute teddie.

"Yes" you replied with a smile.
"Taehyung? " Timothy stated bitterly.
"Timothy" Taehyung stated back bitterly.

"What are you doing here? " Timothy asked.
"Oh, just doing some shopping for our daughter Everlyn and what are you doing here? " Taehyung stated and you felt your heart beat fast because of what he said.

Timothy looked between you two suspiciously and you wanted to tell him the truth.
"Hmm, I don't see a wedding ring" Timothy said rather sarcastically.

"Who said you need to be married to have a child? " Taehyung stated and Timothy's eyes widened as if he was a dear infront of headlights.

"I'm so sorry for disturbing you two, I'm sure your daughter will be waiting for her toys" Timothy said awkwardly before he left.

You hit Taehyung on his arm, receiving an ' ow ' from him.
"Why did you lie to him? " you asked unimpressed.

"Because I don't like him" he reaplied.
"But mostly how do you know him? " you asked.

"I know him because of Dylan, he's one of his friends and just like that jackass, he's a playboy too" Taehyung said.
"Oh" was all you could say.

💫💜🌌

After you all were done you all headed home.

"It has been a long day, I need a sleep! Don't disturb me unless someone's dying! " Kammy said then she skipped to her room.

"Well, I'm glad she's back to herself " you said chuckling a bit.
"Yep, kitty follow me! " Yoongi said as he pulled you by your wrist.

You went pass your room, then Kammy's then Yoongi's room to the spare room.

Yoongi opened the room to a white and pink room.
You smiled as you noticed the very girl-ish room.

"Yeah, the only things that were missing were clothes and toys to complete the room" Yoongi stated.

"Is this the reason why you bought a bigger house? " you asked and Yoongi tensed up.
"Yes" he answered, only telling you half the truth.

"Well let's get this room ready for Dhelia! " Yoongi said as he dropped down the bags.

💫💜🌌

The very next day came, and you could see that the gang was very nervous.

From beside you could hear Taehyung's heart beat faster than usual.

' Why is so nervous? ' you thought to yourself.
Soon you heard laughter of little girls that seemed to be coming from the steel double doors.

Jin pushed the doors then waited for every one to come in before letting the door swing back into place.

You looked around the room to see seven hybrid girls playing around.
"Girls?" Namjoon called and the girls smiled while looking at you all.

"Joo"
"Tea"
"Yoon"
"Hoba"
"Ji"
"Jimmi"
"Juu"

You chuckled at how they mispronounced their names as they went to hug them.

"Everlyn" Taehyung stated jas he carried her up.
"Tea " she said as she giggled.
"It's T-A-E, Tae " he stated.

"Ji, the nurse said that you, Joo, Hoba, Yoon, Jimmi,Tea and Juu are going take us homwe it means that mean that yowu are my dadi? " the red panda hybrid asked.

"Yes, that means that I'm your dad, Skylar" Jin said as he ruffled her hair.

"Daddi! " the girls called as they clung onto their foster father's then they broke the hug and their eyes were on you and Kammy.

"Girls meet (Y/N) and my sister your auntie Kammy," Yoongi stated.

"Hey girls I'm Kammy" Kammy said with a small smile.
"Hey girls, I'm (Y/N), what are your names? " you said with a big grin.

"Skylar"
"Dhelia"
"Rose"
"Athena"
"Sephy"
"Everlyn"
"Jade"

The girls introduction themselves.

They all had raven hair and baby-like features, they were adorable with their hybrid ears sticking out and their cute little dresses.

You also noticed that Skylar, Rose and Sephy were all red panda's, Dehlia and Jade were husky hybrids and, Athena and Everlyn were cat hybrids.

💜💫🌌

"Momma? " you heard a small voice call, you looked to see Everlyn looking at you with so much of love.

"Sorry, love but I'm not your momma" you calmly explained.
"But you're next to papa" Everlyn said as she looked at you confused.

"Papa, where's momma? " she asked Taehyung as you could see the water works coming.

Both you and Taehyung looked at each other before sighing.
"You can call me momma" you stated with a small smile.
"Well she is your momma " Taehyung said and you wanted to hit him so badly.

"Momma! " the little girl explained in happiness as she hugged you.

You never felt this way before.

It was different in many ways.

You felt like she was yours.

Hey V's in case you are confused of whose hybrid the girls are here it is

Skylar - Jin
Dhelia - Yoongi
Rose - Hobi
Athena - Namjoon
Sephy -Jimin
Everlyn - Taehyung
Jade - Jungkook

Thank you!