What Do You Mean By His?

Chapter 9
_________________

After your lunch with Taehyung , you were brought to the new home that bought, it was a surprise to you.

However there's something bothering you, the cat Kammy had is actually a hybrid and the hybrid hasn't figured out that you're a hybrid as yet because his main focus is solely just Kammy.

You hope that he doesn't rat you out.
Anyway, your new home is spacious and you have your own room, so you don't have to worry about getting caught.

The café is still where it was and the apartment that was on top it is on rent with the furniture.

💜🌌💫

Suddenly you heard a scream from upstairs and by the sound of it, it was 100% Kammy.
Since you were in the kitchen, you went to the cupboard that contained your favourite weapon.

You opened the door, grabbed the broome, not caring to close the door, you ran upstairs to her room.

"Whose ass is ready to get whipped? "
You screamed as you enter her room to see a shocked Yoongi, a shook Kammy who is on the bed and a nude hybrid that hiding himself behind the frame of the bed.

"Who on earth are you? What the hell are you doing in my sister room? Mostly why the fugde are you nude? " Yoongi asked in a threatening tone.

Oh boy, you were so ready to kick this hybrid out if he did something wrong.

"I'm Soobin! " the hybrid explained in defence.
"Yeah right, Soobin is a cat not a hybrid" Yoongi said sarcastically.

"Kammy, please look closely, it's me "he said pleadingly as his ears flatten down against his head.

Kammy looked at him.
His eyes were emerald like her cat's, the fur on his ears and his tail was black like her cats.
He did symbolise her lovely cat.

"Enough of this, get out! " Yoongi shouted and the hybrid flinched.

💜🌌💫

Well now you felt bad, for thinking that way.
He's a hybrid like you and what you did before, your thinking about the hybrid was selfish.

There's a slim chance that he's going to rat you out.

"Yoongi, stop shouting! He's Soobin " Kammy stated and the hybrids ears pecked up.

"How are you sure about this? " Yoongi asked.
"Well, can you explain where is my cat because all the doors and windows locked and (Y/N) hair looks like she just woke up " Kammy explained.

"He couldn't have broke in and let the actual Soobin go!" Yoongi stated.

"Soobin, turn back into your cat form" Kammy asked and Soobin did so.

Yoongi's eyes widened.
' It is Soobin ' He said to himself.
"See, I told you " Kammy said as she woke up from the bed and picked up the cat.

Yoongi was quite and Kammy was still petting the hybrid.
"Gummy bear?" you called as you left the broome by the door and went by him.

He looked at you with a small smile.
"Honestly, just a few days ago I was talking to the boys about getting a hybrid and now to think about a hybrid came to us " He said with a small smile.

' Actually two did ' you thought to yourself.
"I'm glad that you accept hybrids" you said honestly.

"Well, I've always wanted a hybrid but unfortunately my parents didn't like hybrids but let's not go to that topic " Yoongi stated honestly.

You were happy that he and Kammy accepted hybrids but it was the other six you were worried about.

🌌💜💫

"Soobin, why don't you follow Yoongi, he'll have some spare clothes for you " Kammy said to Soobin as she put him down.

"Yeah, well follow me Soobin " Yoongi said then left with the cat following behind him.

"I'M SO HAPPY! I FINALLY GOT A HYBRID!" Kammy screamed as she ran towards you for a hug which you happily gave her.

She held your shoulder blades and looked at you.
"Do you know what this calls for? " she happily asked.
"Shopping! " you both said in unison.

Both you and Kammy were down stairs, making breakfast.
Because of your super hearing, you heard footsteps so you looked at the direction of the footsteps to see Yoongi and a fully dressed Soobin.

Soobin was wearing a red T-shirt under a black shirt, some skinny legs jeans and all stars converse.
His hair was a bit messy but nevertheless it looked good on him.
His green orbs were staring very lovingly at something.

You followed his gaze to Kammy who was next to you however the expression in her eyes were quite unreadable.

Then you realised that the clothes that he was wearing was no other than Dylan's.
Dylan used to stay over sometimes, so one time he brought some clothes that he could wear whenever he's staying over.

💜🌌💫

Kammy slowly walked up to Soobin and what she did next was unexpected to both you and Yoongi.

She hugged him, burying her face into his chest.
It was kind of cute to you because her height ended by his chest.

Soobin was shocked too, in all honesty, he wasn't found of things like this.
His heart was beating fast and he doesn't know why.
Maybe he's having a heart attack? 

His green eyes blinked a few times when he felt his shirt getting wet, his ears flattened before he could look down at Kammy.

Both you and Yoongi didn't know what was going on until you two heard muffled sobs.

"Yoongi, could have at least gave your clothes! " you scolded him.
"I'm sorry, I didn't think that that asshole's clothes would affect her that bad! " Yoongi said.

You looked back to see Soobin hugging her back.
"Please, stop crying Kammy" he said softly.
She broke the hug and looked at him.
She wiped away her tears.

"I'm sorry Soobin but I couldn't help myself because you're wearing his clothes " Kammy stated.

Both your heart and Yoongi's heart dropped as your eyes soften at the girl.

"What do you mean by his ? "

Oh my god! 
Thanks so much for the 27 reads and 13 votes!  It means a lot to me.

I just want to clarify something Soobin isn't Soobin from TXT, he's just an OC named Soobin! 

Thanks for reading! 
Please do vote comment and share! 

Byee!

Love
Kammy_V