Story

Chapter 10
___________________

" What do you mean by his? " Soobin asked Softly.
Kammy smiles but you saw through the fake smile.

"It's nothing Soobin, well let's go shopping! " Kammy said happily but the three of you didn't buy it.
Soon you all were in the shopping mall and Soobin is holding onto Kammy like his life depends on her.

Well you can't blame him because not every hybrid is used to big and crowded places.

You guys walked around for a while and Soobin kind of looked fascinated by the mall.
Yoongi got a message on his phone which he looked at.
It was a message from Taehyung.

"Kitty? " Yoongi called from next to you.
You turned to him with a raised brow.
"Yes?" you asked.
"Well after you're done with Kammy and Soobin, meet me in McDonald's okay? " Yoongi stated.

"Why are you going to McDonald's " you asked.
"Because the rest of the gang wants to meet us at McDonald's" Yoongi said.

"Okay" you simply answered.
"Kamz, Soobin, I'm going to go to McDonald's to meet Jin and the others, when you are done please come to McDonald's and Soobin don't feel shy to pick whatever clothes you want okay?" Yoongi stated before he left.

💫💜🌌

"What's McDonald's " Soobin asked innocently.
"Well it's a fast food restaurant " Kammy answered.
"Oh so food gets ready under 60 minutes in that place" Soobin asked and Kammy nodded.

Soon after  that you three went from shops to shops.
You and Kammy picked out clothes for him and made him try it on.
Surprisingly all the clothes suited him.

You both were still rampaging through a railing of clothes.
Kammy found something that will suit Soobin.

"Soobin? " Kammy called as she held out a shirt towards him.
He let out a nervous chuckle.
"Kammy don't you think this too much, I mean we have been to ten shops and bought nearly everything in those stores" he said sheepishly.

"Soobin is rigth Kamz, I think we should call it a day and go to eat " You said.
"Yeah, you're rigth" Kammy said as she put back the clothing.

You all then went to the car to leave the bags then went to McDonald's.

💫💜🌌

You entered to see the gang whose talking and trailing behind you was Kammy with Soobin.

As soon as Soobin entered the restaurant, delicious scents hit his nose which made him feel hungry and he kinda drooled.

"Hungry aren't we?" Kammy asked.
"Yes" he answered.

"Hey everyone!" You greeted and got a bunch of ' heys' were heard. "Well where Kamz and Soobin?" Yoongi asked.

"Soobin? Why would she bring our cat to a mall? " Namjoon asked.

You chuckled "Oh Namjoon, you're in for a surprise " you said as you sat down next to Yoongi and he looked at you confused.

"Hello my beautiful peps! " Kammy said.

"Who is that? " Jin asked rudely and Soobin hissed at Jin.
"Well he's Soobin "Kammy answered.
You knew that everyone's  gazes went to Kammy and Soobin's intertwined hands.

"Sit down, you have to explain to them " you said and they sat down.
"Well?" Namjoon asked.
"Namjoon remember....." Kammy started to explain everything.

💫💜🌌

"So you're telling me that the cat that we adopted is actually this good looking fella here? " Namjoon asked as he pointed to Soobin.

"Yes" Kammy asked.
"Well that's one thing scratched off my bucket list" Namjoon stated.
"Yeah and the rest of us have to go to the hybrid adoption centre next month to adopt one hybrid " Jin  said with a light scoff.

"I thought you didn't like hybrids? " Soobin stated.

"Well, I do accept hybrids " Jin said.
"Why do you even want hybrids?" Soobin asked in a calm tone.

"Namjoon over there is a hybrid doctor and he at hybrid centre he works, there's exactly seven hybrids left, so we were thinking about adopting them" Jin stated.

"Well then why don't you seven go ahead with it " Soobin said.

💜🌌💫

Meanwhile you didn't know if you should feel happy or reviled that the people around you accept hybrids.

"Well we are however since Namjoon already has you, one hybrid will be left out" Yoongi said.

"I don't belong to him, I only belong to Kammy " Soobin striking a deathly glare towards Namjoon.

"Oooooooo Namjoon, you have a competition! " Jin teased which made the younger glare at him.

"Well looks like that seventh hybrid is after all belonging to Namjoon " Taehyung said.

"Yeah" Namjoon replied sadly.
"Sorry" Kammy said as she patted Namjoon's back.

"Why do you want hybrids? " you asked because you been you always has second thoughts.

"Well we want to give the hybrids a happy home and let them live their own lives, we don't want pets we want family members " Taehyung said.

' So they accept hybrids as individuals, that's so great ' you thought to yourself as you smiled.

"How about you (Y/N), do you want to adopt a hybrid?" Taehyung asked.

Soobin looked like he was going to say but he let be.

"No" you answered sheepishly.
"Why? " Taehyung.
Before you could say something Jin spoke.

"Idiot! Yoongi is going adopt a hybrid and since they are dating, the hybrid is going to belong to them!" Jin scolded Taehyung who looked at Jin with a pout.

Soobin had a lot of questions that he wants to ask (Y/N) but for now he just let it go because everyone is enjoying themselves.

"Soobin, are you comfortable? " Kammy asked while ruffling his hair.

"Yeah " he said.

"Well let's eat! " Jungkook said.

You in all honesty were feeling happy and relived that your best friend accept and wants hybrids to live on their own.

"Hey Soobin, how do you feel about joining me,  Yoongi and (Y/N) at the café" Kammy stated.
"You guys work at a café? " he asked.

"We work and own it " Yoongi said.
Soobin smiled "Sure "

My dear friends is how the life of ten different individual were about to take a uncertain turn.

There will be tears...
There will be fears....
There will be secrets yet to unfold....
But not one story will be left untold....

Hey everyone!  How are ya?  Wait!  Am I dreaming??? 
34 reads??? 
Thank you Army(s) even if it's not a lot, it still means the universe to me! 
Also new book cover! 

That's it from me bye!