Your Past

Chapter 24
_________________

He smiled at you and you felt your heart clenched.
You burst into tears.

"Tell me about your past (Y/N) " Taehyung asked.
You controlled your sobbing "Why do you want to know about my past? " you asked.

"We've been living together for some time now and I really want to know more about you" she stated.

"Fine then...."

A long time ago....

You sat on a swing reading your favourite fairytale.
"Hey (Y/N) " a feminine voice called and you looked up to see your mom.

"Mommy! " you called.
"Come on (Y/N), we have to go home " your mum said and you got off the swing and held your mom's hands.

You lived in a hybrid society with your parents and it was impossible to get out of it but you been you  wanted to get out of here.

You arrived home and your mum went straight to the kitchen.

"(Y/N)!" your father called.
"Daddy! " you screamed ad you hugged him.
" How is my little girl? " he asked.
" I'm fine! " you stated happily.

However your happiness didn't last long.

"My father....He....." you said between your sobs as Taehyung hugged you.

💜💫🌌

Your father sadly died in an accident because of a drunk driver, it was a hit and run.
You were devastated and angry at that person but there was nothing you could do.

Your mother worked her butt off to provide you the best live and education.

When you turned sixteen, you started to work to help your mom, you never actually had time for friends or anything else.

Your mom kept apologising to you but you knew that you hated to see her that way and it broke your heart too.

When you were 18, your mom gave you an envelope that was filled with money.
" Mom, I can't " you said as you gave her back her money.

Your mother chuckled "Love, there's no future in this shady town, go to another better off city" She stated calmly.

"But-" before you could complete your sentence your mother cut you off.
" (Y/N), no arguing with me, you're going to go and that's it! " she said and honestly you couldn't refuse her but mostly you wanted to prove a point to those people who told you to stop chasing dreams.

A few more months passed and you finally finished off school, your mom was glad you graduated.

After your graduation ceremony, you went to the store you were working and handing on your resignation to your boss who fired you on the spot, don't ask your ex boss was weird!

💜💫🌌

Afterwards you were helping your mom pack your clothes.
"Mom, I'll miss you" you stated as you pulled your mum in for  a hug.

"I'll be just a phone call away!" she said.

After that you were on a long drive.
You looked outside, it was cloudy almost if it was going to rain.

However you didn't notice the driver sparing glances at you...
Soon he stopped and turned around, holding a knife by your throat.

"Leave all your belongings in the car and get out!" the driver stared bitterly.

Since you didn't want to cause trouble, you left the car along with your belongings and the money your mom gave you.

The car speed off.
" Go to the city they said, your life would be easier they said! " you stated bitterly.

You walked the streets but you didn't even know where you were heading to.

Suddenly the rain pouring down...
Since you loved rain you didn't mind getting wet whereas everyone was taking shelter.

💜💫🌌

Finally you found a cafe and you went inside, knowing you had enough money for a coffee..

"And then I met the Min siblings who gave me shelter " You narrated.

Taehyung was surprised..
You had a simple past and that's what's makes you beautiful...

"Looking back, I only pretended I was happy, even now when sadness hits me I pretend to be happy for the sake of others, the only thing I saw was a blank world " You stated honestly.

" You know someone once told me something " Taehyung stated.
" And that is? " you asked with a raised brow.

"Life's full of wonders maybe of you start been happy for yourself and not for others, you'll start seen these wonders" Taehyung stated.