Family Part 2

Chapter 28
_____________

"Federal agency! Hands up!" A voice through a microphone stated as the gunfire died down.
You were too scared to even wake up.

"Man, sir? Are you okay ?" A voice asked and you looked up to see a man with a helmet and bulletproof vest.
"I.....I....think so" you stated as your voice started to crack a bit.

"We need medical care, over" the man talked into the walkie talkie.
The man smiled at you before leaving you.

Soon a doctor came by you and did a check up on all of you.
"Hands off me!" A voice stated and you looked up to see Jaehee been taken away by the federal agents.

Kammy and Yoongi walked up to you guys.
"We're so so sorry about all of this guys, please forgive us" Kammy stated honestly.
"We tired to keep you all safe from our past but it didn't happen that way " Yoongi stated honestly a they both looked at you all.

Your eyes soften at them, they wanted to keep all of you safe from their demons but failed.
"Guys, it's fine! All is forgiven" Jin stated as she grabbed the Min siblings into a hug.

One by one you all joined and formed a group hug.
Meanwhile Yuri and Crow looked at them.
"Their friendship is something else isn't it?" Yuri asked Crow.
"Yeah" Crow agreed as she pushed some of her hair back.

"So when are you going to tell him?" Yuri asked.
"Not today, maybe another day" Crow stated before walking away.

"How much more are you going to run away from your brother, Kim Everlyn?" Yuri asked as he watched crow disappear from his sight.

"Yuri?" A voice called making Yuri look in the direction of the voice to see Yoongi.

"Unfortunately for now, it's Agent Raven, if I wasn't on a mission then you can call me by my name" Yuri said in a sheepish but professional way.

"Agent Raven, if it wasn't for you, I don't know what could have happened today! Thank you so much" Yoongi stated honestly.
"Don't thank me, thank your sister who was smart enough to call me" Yuri stated then left.

Yoongi turn back and looked at all of you talking to each other and laughing happily.

He smiled fondly at both his friends and the baby hybrids, even if this was a weird combination it was perfect for him.

This was family....

Hey guys!
I hope that you enjoyed this double update !
Don't worry the story isn't over as Byee !💞😊