Found What You're Looking For

Chapter 31
_____________

The duo walks like by side in silence, just enjoying the unspoken company of each other.
"Kammy?" Yuri called.
"Yeah?" She answered as he looked at him.
"Umm...This may ruin your day but your father requests to meet you, Yoongi and Mrs Min" Yuri stated, considering her feelings.

"Why does he want to meet us?" Kammy asked rather too calmly for Yuri liking.
Yuri didn't answer because He knew that behind that calm face is a raging monster.

"Hello? I asked you a question!" Kammy stated.
Something caught Yuri's eye and he pulled her towards the shop.

"Welcome Mam and Sir, how may we assist you?" The worker greeted and asked.
"Hi, can we have a look around and see what we like?" Yuri asked and the worker smiled.
"Sure sir!" The worker stated and Yuri pulled a very unimpressed Kammy around the shop.

💜🌌💫

He knew too well that she liked doing things like this but that idiot Dylan didn't want to do this.

He pulled out a cute, baby blue chibi and a pastel chibi dinosaur.
Her anger disappeared as it turned into a goofy grin.
"Wanna try it on?" He asked as he wiggled his eye brows.
"Sure" She said with a smirk.

They both headed to the change room and changed.

"Aww Yuri, you look so cute in that baby blue" as she patted his dinosaur cap that was shaped in like dinosaur's head but it's a chibi.
"You look adorable too" Yuri stated as he blushed.
"Thanks" she replied with a small blush displaying on her face.

"Kammy, when I say 'run', run as fast you can, okay ?" Yuri whispered and Kammy nodded.

They walked out of the changing area slowly.
"Aww, you two look so adorable together" the worker stated.
"Say buddy, keep this"  Yuri stated as he pulled the worker's hand and put some money in it.

"Huh, what's this for?" He asked.
"For the costumes..... RUN" Yuri added then screamed and you both started sprinting hand in hand.

"Hey!" The worker screamed but Kammy and Yuri didn't care, they ran with huge grind and holding hands.

The duo ran passed you, Everlyn and Taehyung.
You stopped in your tracks.
"Isn't that Kammy and Yuri?" You stated with a raised brow as you watched the crazy duo run for their lives.

Taehyung shrugged" Who knows?" He stated.

💜🌌💫

Wheezing and panting can be heard as the duo stop in a alley way.
As soon as they both got their breathing in check, they looked at each other and laughed.

"I've....always...wanted to...do this!" Kammy state between her laughs and Yuri smiled more seeing her smile and laugh.
After a good laugh between the two, Kammy embraced Yuri.

"Thanks" Kammy thanked him.
"Anything to see you smile" Yuri stated and Kammy smiled at him.

Soon the duo was walking the streets.
They didn't care if people judged them, they were doing them.
"This is the best day of my life" Kammy stated as she walked.
"Same....Anyway, do you want something to eat?" Yuri asked and Kammy smirked at him, this my friends how he knew he was in trouble.

"Um do you two have a table booked?" The lady at the counter asked as she judged them.
"Nope, but we'll like to book a table" Kammy stated with a smile and right now Yuri wished that he could disappear.

"I'm sorry but your dressing is against the rules of the restaurant" The lady stated.
"Do you know who I am?" Yuri asked, breaking out of his 'I wish I would disappear' phase.
"No?" The lady asked confused.
"Either do I" Yuri stated with a laugh and then once more they sprinted out of a place.

"Let's just go home" Kammy stated.
"Yeah" Yuri stated then called for a taxi and they were on they way.

"Ahh, young love" The driver stated and the duo raised brows at him.
"You know when I was young....." The old driver narrated his story.

Yuri was too busy wondering when will this be over, while Kammy was listening into the story.

Finally the car stopped.
"That was a very cute story, sir" Kammy replied.
"Thanks dear" the driver answered.
"Yuri, aren't you coming?" Kammy asked and Yuri snapped out of his thoughts.

"Huh?" was all he said.
"Come on Yuri!" Kammy stated and Yuri got off the car.
"Sonny" the driver called and Yuri went over to the driver.
"Yes sir?" He asked.
"Your girlfriend is truly a wonderful child, don't let her go " the driver stated.

"Don't worry sir, I will not do that" Yuri stated with a small smile then the driver drove off.
"So what did he say?" Kammy asked.
"Uhh, nothing important, just asking for some direction" Yuri lied and Kammy believed it.

They walked up to the door, Kammy rang the bell.
"Is anyone at home?" He asked.
"Yeah, my mom" Kammy stated and the door opened to reveal Sanna.

"Kammy? Yuri? Why are you two in dinosaur customs?" Her mother asked.
"Cause we wanted to" Kammy replied.
"Anyway come in" Sanna stated and the duo walked in.

"Please be seated and make yourself comfortable" Kammy stated and Yuri nodded in response.

Kammy walked straight to the kitchen and started to prepare a light lunch after washing her hands.
"What are you making?" Sanna asked as she watched her daughter make something.

"I'm making chicken sandwich" She stated as she placed lettuce on the mayonnaise and chicken on the bread.

"Oh" her mother said before she left.
Kammy was done making the sandwich, she took some orange juice from the fridge and poured it into glasses.

Yuri looked over to the kitchen that was next to the sitting room, to see Kammy trying to hold a lot of things in her hands.

He woke up and went towards her.
"Let me help you" Yuri stated as he took one plate and one glass from her.

She looked at with a smile.

Little did they know that they were been watched.
Sanna smiled.
"Kammy, looks like you found what you looking for"

Hey Everyone!
I really hope that you enjoyed this double update!

Thanks for the love and support you all have been giving this book.
It means a lot for me.

If you enjoy my works please, do leave me a follow and I'll follow you back.

If you enjoy this chapter please do vote comment and share!

Bye !