CHAPTER 13

S. Korea. Or will it be somewhere else?

3 weeks later.

   The day started normally, y/n had decided to stay in S. Korea for a month and continue her job there. So she went to her workplace early in the morning and the first news she got was, she was promoted and had to go to the main branch in London till the end of the month. She was so happy about it that she directly called Suga and told him about it. But asked him to keep it to himself as she personally wanted to tell others. She was also given the rest of the days off for preparations to go there. So she got to her condo as early as possible and called Jhope and asked him to tell all the members to get dressed up for the dinner and also told him that she'd go there with food and drinks. As Jhope heard that, he could feel that y/n was happy about something so he planned to propose her when she'd come along. Anyways, she planned it so she wouldn't even get a doubt, Jhope thought to himself.

   Then she got ready and drove to their block and then as she was settled with everything. She asked them all to come into the living room together as she had to tell them about the news. All seven came along and then she told them, "I know y'all are super confused about why I suddenly called and arranged this. But it was necessary because I want to spend all this time I'm in Korea with y'all. Because I got a promotion and at the end of this month, I'm going to London!" As everyone heard this they were all so happy. But Jhope's heart skipped a beat and without another thought he reacted, "What do you mean, you are going? You didn't bother to ask me about it for once?" Y/n got numb and kept looking at him while even others got still. "Jhope, what do you mean I didn't bother to ask? I didn't know I had to get permission from you about this.", y/n stated.

"This is not about permission but at least you'd let me know before saying yes to the company. Didn't you feel it was important?"

"There's no such thing. But I just came to know about everything this morning and they didn't ask me. They told me that I've go. And moreover even I want to because that will be the growth of my career."

"And what have you thought about, the growth of our relationship? I don't think you even considered it. Anyways, let me tell you now what I had planned.

Look at this." Jhope said as he took out the ring box and showed her the ring.

"I was here planning to propose to you because I thought even you had the same plans in your mind about us. But clearly, you don't."

"Omg, I had never imagined you coming up to me with a ring so soon. I really don't know what to say, but I want to be with you. I want to marry you, but not right now. I mean it would just be some years of me being in London and then I'll come back and then we can think about all this, but right now I have seriously not considered a marriage. I'm sorry if I've to state it but I want to have a career for now."

"Oh so you have decided it all, huh? Cool do as per your wish or I better say as your plan. But now, you also have to listen to what I've decided.

Go wherever you want. Pursue your dreams. Be successful. Just don't make me wait in all this. Let me be off from all this, because I won't wait for you, all these years you go there. Let's part ways from today because later it'll be difficult. Even I want to be with you y/n, you know I really love you but sometimes that's not enough because there are many other things to prioritize in life, which are unapologetically important for everyone and they should be. And I don't want to come in between all that. I want you to be happy and proud about yourself. So let's not be stuck in all this, let's part ways. Let... let's break up, y/n"

As y/n heard him say it, she was hurt and broke but she had to make a decision for herself, to pursue her dreams. And so with a heavy heart she made a decision,

"Umm..okay. If that's what we have to do. Let's get apart. I love you "

"And I love you too. Bye"

"Bye."

END!

//

Thankyou and sorry that I didn't upload yesterday!