CHAPTER 12

S. Korea.

   The next day, Jhope got up and saw y/n sleeping calmly so he got out of the bed slowly, took a bath and decided to prepare breakfast. But before he would go to the kitchen, he heard y/n call his name very softly so he went to her and was about to hug her but he felt her body heated up. He panicked at that and didn't know what to do. She asked him to calm down but that was out of the question. So after a lot of thinking, he decided to call Jimin and ask him for the solution. So he called Jimin and as soon as he received it, Jhope started,

"Listen, I need your help. I'm freaking out, y/n has a fever and I don't know what to do."

"Are you dumb? Just take her to the doctor or call some doctor to her place to check her. What's the big deal"

"I'm not so dumb. I just can't take her to any random doctor. And basically she doesn't need a doctor. This is not a viral fever. It's just her body reacting to a few things."

"So what do you need me to do if you are not going to the doctor?"

"I can't leave y/n alone rn in this condition so I'll message you a list of things, get me all of that. And don't tell anyone else about y/n's condition. Not even to Suga."

"Why shouldn't I?"

"Just read the list I sent you and shut up"

"Okay wait. Let me check"

.

.

.

"Wait. You need a suppository and pain killer tablets. That means you... you both did it?"

"Don't open your mouth and go get it for me."

"Yeah okay I'll be there in a while. I'll also get both of you breakfast. Take care of her till then."

   As Jhope disconnected the call, he went to y/n as he got there he saw her biting her lips and clenching her cold due to the cold. So he wrapped her completely in the blanket and sat beside her and patted her head till the doorbell rang. Jhope quickly opened the door and got the bag of medications from Jimin. Then as Jhope went to y/n, Jimin left by keeping the meal bag in the kitchen. Jhope then carefully applied the ointment on the insides of y/n, fed her some breakfast and then made her take the medicine and sleep. He then cleaned the place and made it warm and cozy for y/n and then attended his schedule online from the living room.

   It was almost evening, when y/n sat up on bed and called Jhope and said, "Listen, let's go somewhere. I'm bored staying in bed and I'm not even feeling cold anymore. Please let's go" As y/n said this while making a puppy face, Jhope had to agree. So he took her out and also let her eat ice cream which was invalid but he couldn't deny it. As they came back to her condo, they had to face the members. Jhope parked the car and then directly took y/n to her room while the other members were waiting for him in the living room. 

   He came back to meet them, when Suga directly told him, "I heard Jimin talk to V and Jin so even I know." On this statement, Jhope shared a death glare with Jimin while Jin got up and said, "Basically, only I was going to come because we can't let y/n eat outside food right now, but then everyone came along. Anyways , I'll go cook dinner for everyone, Jk come help me." Then they cooked dinner for everyone, ate it together and went back early as y/n needed to take rest. 

//

Thankyou :))

Keep reading and Voting.