CHAPTER 1

Tour Europe. Day 4.

After Germany it was France. And when in France, it has to be Paris.

All the 7 had been so tired that as soon as they checked in, they all got to their respective rooms and got comfortable. It was dinner time by then so their manager messaged all of them to go dining. Everyone got there, except Jimin. So Jungkook went to call him, but he had already been fast asleep or at least made it seem like. Jimin had been feeling weak for days. But he didn't talk about it to anyone because he never wanted his illness to cancel their concert tour. He took a rest and medicated himself for days and was fine to perform. So he decided to do the same even that day and went to sleep.

The next day, early morning they all went to the concert place and rehearsed and then got ready for their evening concert after lunch. The concert started and it was all good till the second half of the concert. It was when Jimin felt giddy while performing and couldn't focus on the choreography. He was trying his hardest not to show it but it was very visible when he lost his balance and was about to fall but didn't as V held him. This made the crowd go crazy and resulted in Namjoon taking a decision to stop the concert and plan it for the other day. All 7 went backstage and the others managed the crowd. But this incident had a massive effect on Jimin. He felt so bad and guilty for ruining the schedule and for creating a scene. As they all sat there, Jhope was continuously asking Jimin about the reason but he didn't get any answers so they decided to go to the hotel and get some rest. Even that day, Jimin skipped his dinner instead he went for a walk in the park nearby. It was pretty late and dark, no one would really know it's him so he didn't bother to cover his face. He went in and sat on the bench, he kept overthinking the incident and was on the verge of crying. But that's when he heard someone say his name, he wiped his eyes and covered his face as he saw that the person approaching him was not one of his hyungs. It was a girl. Maybe a fangirl, he thought to himself but as she approached closer with that sweet little smile on her face. He understood that she wasn't any fangirl but one of friends. It was y/n. She saw him smiling and ran to him to get cupped in his arms. Then they sat there talking for a while, when he told her how overwhelmed he was with what had happened before. She soothed him and then after some time of him getting calm, they spoke for a while when just in between she got a call from her brother so she excused herself and then decided to leave as she had to be with her brother the next day, early in the morning. Even Jimin then went back and was about to go to his room when he heard talks coming from the dining area so he entered in and the next thing that happened to him was Jhope crashing on him and hugging him tightly. Before Jimin could say anything, it was Jungkook joining Hobi. Jimin stayed in that position for a while and then they got back. After that they settled in for dinner when everyone started to ask Jimin about his health, he explained everything while having the food and then they all got back to their rooms. But as Jimin wasn't feeling well enough, Jin slept in with him.

The next day started quite well, the 6 went shopping while Jimin stayed back. He had decided that he would rehearse for a while and then get some rest but nothing went like that. He had breakfast and then while he was about to go to the hall, he got a call from y/n. They spoke for a while as she wanted some suggestions from him and then he did everything as per his schedule. Others were back till then so Jimin joined them when Suga told him and others that the next day they all will go to meet his sister for dinner after the concert. Then they all made their way to the bed and slept.

~