CHAPTER 3

Paris. Day 10.

   It were 3 days that Suga had been in the hospital. And today was the surgery day. He had to undergo surgery to heal the internal wounds. Everyone knew about it excluding y/n. Jimin had avoided telling her before but now it was time for her to know. 

   So as he had his breakfast, he called y/n to the hospital where other members had already been. After some time she came there, met Suga and was really happy to see him smile and with the thought of him healing from this faster. But that didn't stay longer, because right then Jimin went to her and told her about the surgery. As she heard about it, she felt a huge void, a blankness. But before she could react to anything and talk, Namjoon asked for Jimin and took him to talk to the doctor. 

   Y/n stood there alone with no expressions when Jhope saw her and came along. He was about to talk to her but she left the place and went to the lobby. Hobi followed her and saw her take a seat there and cry her heart out. She was so in pain that she didn't bother about the place.

   After a while, when she was unable to calm herself, Jhope went to her with a water bottle and asked her to drink some water and calm down. She obeyed him and then he sat there and asked, "Y/n, what is going on in your mind, I really don't know but if you want someone to talk to I'm here. I can sense that something is wrong and I can understand your situation. We don't really know each other but I know the bond between you and Suga. Every time he talks to you, it makes him happy. I've seen that. And I can say that, it makes you happier too. And now, suddenly seeing him go through all this is tough for you. But I would tell you, be strong..." before Jhope could end the sentence,

    y/n cut him off and started, "How do I stay strong? How? Tell me.." tears rolled her cheeks as she shouted and broke down. "How many times more do I have to see him like this? Let me tell you, this is not the first time. He has gone through all this before. He has undergone surgeries and survived the medication!!", Jhope kept looking at y/n in shock while she continued, "Yes, he has gone through all this before. But he never wanted y'all to know so no one spoke about it. You remember, when he told y'all that he had been with the family on a vacation and took a leave for two months. Well, that was not a vacation, that was a fucking sick leave. He hit his shoulder in an accident and had undergone surgery. I have seen him go through that and I can't watch all that again." 

   Y/n was completely in tears till she completed to talk about it and had left Hobi in shock but he got to his senses when he saw heard the pain in her cry and patted her head for her to calm down. That touch was all filled with care and y/n could feel it so she hugged him and sobbed in his embrace, while Jhope just caressed her hair. While they stayed in that position for a while, Jimin saw them from a distance.

//

Thankyou for all your support and anticipation till now.

Keep reading, the story is pacing up. 

Also DON'T Forget to VOTE.*