CHAPTER 4

Paris. Day 17.

   Suga was done with surgery and had been fine after that. But as per the doctors' advice he was supposed to take rest for a while. So the members and the staff had decided to stay in Paris for this healing period with Suga and Y/n. It had been a week since the surgery and that day Suga was permitted to get a discharge and go home for rest. Y/n had never imagined she would pass this period with positivity but it was all the other members that gave her comfort and made her strong.

   The week had passed so well that not for a moment they made her feel alone. It was Jin, who would always join her for cooking and there was Rm who would always read some parts from books to her everyday. Then there were Jungkook and V who would always keep her engaged with them in some random activities . And Jhope would be there when she'd feel like talking to someone. And then there was Jimin who had been a comforting friend. This all continued for a week and finally then Suga was back home.

   The day started normally, y/n made breakfast for Suga but then she had to go to work so she had to call one of the members. She dialed a call to Jimin and asked him to come along. As Jimin was about to leave his room, Namjoon asked him to wait and went along. They both reached y/n's house and then she left. She had a long day at work as she was leading a lot of projects but that also kept her distracted from the emotional shit she had in her mind.

It was pretty late in the evening when Suga called her and told that he and Joon would have to meet a producer for dinner and that he had invited him home. So, y/n decided to have her dinner somewhere on the way and get back late. As she was done with her work, she was so drained that she just wanted some rest. But as she got to the porch of the office block, her mood suddenly changed seeing Jhope waiting for her.

   She smiled at him and walked towards. Then he asked her to cover her face and get in the car. They drove to a restaurant nearby and settled down. This was the very first time they both were in each others' company. They ordered the food and were waiting when y/n suddenly asked just to avoid the awkward silences, "So, how are you here? Didn't y'all have a meeting?" "Just Yoongi and Joon went along, as it's too boring for all. And others, well they are in the hotel, doing random stuff. And I didn't really have anything important to do, so I thought I would join you for dinner as Yoongi told me you'd probably be alone.", Hobi replied. 

   And then before y/n could say anything, he continued, "And about Jimin, I asked him but he was just too tired to dine. So he refused." "But I didn't ask about all this.", y/n giggled. This small talk continued for a while and then they had dinner. 

   After that the way back home was more surprising for Hobi as y/n spoke to him about many different things that she enjoyed and everything was amusing for him. The y/n he met before that day in the hospital lobby was so different from what he saw in front of his eyes at that moment is what he thought to himself and then continued to listen to her. 

   As soon as they reached y/n's place, Jin opened the door for them and then even before y/n could realize, Jimin pulled her in his embrace and hugged her tightly from which she could easily sense worry. This made the temperature in the room a little uncomfortable, especially for Jhope. He was about to leave to see Suga when y/n got back from Jimin and stopped him. Then she told Jin and Jimin that she was with Hobi and there was nothing to be worried about.

   As she continued to clarify, Jhope interrupted, "Jimin, but I asked you if you would want to join so why were you worried even when you knew she was with me?" "Oh yes but that's because I thought you both won't go by yourself. So I just overreacted. I didn't know you both were that close.", Jimin replied and then the conversation was sorted.

   After that, they all chatted with Suga for a while when, just in between, Jimin asked y/n to go along with him so they excused themselves and went to the balcony. They went along and then Jimin started, "Y/n look, today you were with Jhope which is fine but you should have just called one of us to tell that you would be late. Because you are our responsibility, now that hyung isn't so well. So please keep us updated. We all care for you. Jin and Joon don't express more but they do care and you know how V and Jk feel about you. Remember this." 

   Jimin spoke to her for a while and then all the members decided to head back to the hotel. But before they would go, Hobi went to y/n when she thanked him for joining her and then he asked her about what Jimin was talking to her for so long, when she said, "He was just telling me to be more responsible and talk to y'all if i need something and also about how y'all feel and care about me." "Yea all the hyungs really care about you. I could sense that today when Jin opened the door for us. His expressions made it visible that he was worried and so was Jimin. We should have told them before.", Jhope replied. And then before any thought y/n asked, "Now I know how everyone feels about me but what about you? What do you feel?" Jhope was taken aback when he heard this but before he could reply, Jin called him and they all left.