CHAPTER 11

SMUT WARNING!!

   As Jhope got to her condo, he kept on asking her to open the door but she didn't so he called his manager to get him the key to her place. He waited for a while and then got the key. It seemed bad to him but he decided to unlock it and stepped in. 

   He went to see her and found her in the bedroom sobbing and trying hard to catch her breath. So he went and sat opposite her and patted her head. She turned back to see him and got very furious as he was the last thing she wanted to see at that moment. 

   She asked him to leave but he didn't so she tried to hold his arm and drag him out of the door but it was all in vain as she was too weak in front of him. As she kept putting her complete energy into that, Jhope took a moment and pulled her in his arms. She melted in his touch and with tears rolling down and pain in her voice she asked, "Why did you do this to me? I loved you and gave you space of your own. I never tried to invade your personal life, so why did you do this? Why did you keep lying about how you love me? Why? Tell me. Wait. Was it all a lie since day one? Maybe it was, because you have been with someone for 3 years already then why did you involve me in all this? Tell me." 

   As she concluded her questions in tears, Jhope asked to drink some water and then said, "Y/n, I didn't lie about anything. You have a misunderstanding. I know you read the letter and yes I agree that I've written it to someone I loved but it was before I fell in love with you. I had a girlfriend but she left me for someone else and that's the reason the letter is still with me. The cabinet you opened has all the junk and so you found this there. You saw and read the letter but you didn't notice the date written." Jhope then opened the letter and showed it to y/n and then continued, "See it is a year and a half before." Y/n looked at him with guilt and he noticed that so he hugged her tightly and whispered in her ear, "Y/n, I only love you. I'll never think to cheat and you were the one who told me that relationships need trust, right? So let's stick to that and if we misunderstand anything let's talk about it quickly."

   "I love you.", y/n replied and then he took her in his arms. Then he got closer to her and kissed her softly. The kiss was slow and soft at first and then he intruded all the corners of her lips and soon got an access to push his tongue in her mouth and invade it. Then he held her by her waist, moved her to the bed and made her sit while the kisses continued. 

   He then gradually moved to her neck and sucked her sensitive, pale skin. He definitely was going to leave marks but she cared less. As he continued kissing her neck, he very carefully brought his hand to unbutton her top but he got back suddenly and by looking in her eyes, he said, "I want to be with you for a long time. I love you." "Can you stop talking already?", y/n replied as she frowned. Seeing her do that, Jhope grabbed her by neck and kissed her hungrily. She moaned softly as he removed her top and continued kissing her from neck to her collarbones to her shoulders. He then very smoothly glided her on the bed and got on top of her. Then he moved down while he kissed every inch of her skin. And y/n moaned unconsciously. 

   On that he got back to her lips, kissed her and teased, "You like it, don't you?" She looked at him with gloomy eyes till he had managed to slide her out of every piece of her clothes. He then moved all the way down, but she held him by shoulder and pulled him for a kiss. As he kissed her continuously, he took a moment to make a move and grabbed the lube from the drawer alongside and squeezed some of the gel on his fingers and slowly pushed one inside her. But she moaned at his mere touch so he leaned to kiss her and tried to loosen her up gradually as he slowly pushed in two more fingers. He made her body give all the reaction to his moves and then took out his fingers as she got loose enough. 

   He then gradually undressed himself while she continued to kiss him and then by holding her close in arms, he got inside her. He tried to be soft and gentle but then as he heard her moan, he looked at her and saw those teary pair of eyes looking at him timidly. And at that moment he knew that can't keep it gentle. So he pulled her closer to manage to get in completely and then started ramming himself back and forth. She kept her arms around his neck and closed her eyes as she felt love and pain at the same time and her moans filled the room. He paced up and continued it to the peak and then he cupped her in his embrace and continued kissing and comforting her.

    They cuddled for a while and then he prepared the bathtub to comfort her. He got her cleansed and also managed to change the sheets. And then he tucked her to sleep and then slept, keeping her in his arms.

//

Come out of your imagination :))

Thankyou. Keep reading, Just two more chapters to the end. 

Also, Don't forget to VOTE.