CHAPTER 9

S. Korea.

   A few days had passed after that and the members were not having a complete tight schedule so y/n would frequently join them for meals. But, one day suddenly when they were all together, Suga got a call from his manager and was asked to get to his office as soon as possible. As the call disconnected, Suga went to get changed without informing anyone. Then, as he was about to leave, Namjoon asked him about the talk and as it was a quick call, Joon and V went with him. 

   Soon they got there, when Suga saw his mom in the lobby. It was the last thing that he had imagined so he dialed a call to y/n to ask if she had any idea about what was going to happen. As she heard him, she quickly told the rest of the members that she'd go to their office.

   As Suga went to the manager he was asked to sit and then was told, "Suga, I know this will be a shocker for you but you need to stop meeting y/n." "What? There's no company law that says that I can't meet my siblings. And about y/n, even you know that she has to be with us because of the whole scandal that happened. So wha-",Suga replied furiously but was cut off by the manager, "Yes, I agree with everything but we have got a legal notice and if you keep meeting her, the individual can put any allegations to sue you. You need to understand and think about all this calmly." Suga listened to everything and then asked, "Wait. Who sent the notice?"

"Distressing to hear, but it comes from your mom."

"I knew it. What does she have to say now?"

   Before the manager would reply, y/n and their mom came to the door when their mom said, "All I want to say is, stay away from my daughter. Don't get her involved in the shitty life of yours. She has a job and let her be happy with that. Don't dare to ruin her career as you did with yours. You told me and y/n's dad that you'll stay away from the family, so do that!" 

   Suga managed to stay calm but y/n had lost her cool. So she reacted, "Mom, are you really serious right now? It was you and dad who decided to leave Suga not him and now you say all this? And please let's not talk about career here, because even you know what he has achieved. And when you called, I thought you are not really this serious about all this but seriously I can't believe that you can do all this." Suga heard all this and said, "Y/n, she called you and you knew all this? And you didn't bother to tell me about anything?"

   This all became such a fuss that Joon got into it and asked them to make a conclusion which came out as, y/n will leave away from the members and go back to Paris to tell her mom for a few months and then can come to meet them once in a while. As this all came to conclusion, y/n went home with the members and told the rest of them about her decision. They all agreed to that but the one who was most affected by all this was Jhope. He didn't react much but y/n could sense it so to spend most of her time there with him, she asked him to help her with packing. 

   Then they went to her condo and managed to pack everything as soon as possible as her mom had sent her the flight tickets of the other day. Then, Jhope asked her to get ready and go out with him. He took her on a dinner date to a restaurant nearby and then they came home soon after that. As everything was sorted and packed, Hobi asked her to sit for a while and talk to him. When they had a heartfelt talk about their relationship and how they'd manage long distance and deal with all this practically. 

// 

#46 IN TRENDS! Thankyou :))

Keep reading and keep voting <3