nightmares | kenny omega

Start from the beginning

you went to shops like bath and body works to buy all sorts of oils, bath bombs, bubble baths, and the such, then went to other stores to buy skincare things like face masks and creams. they always worked for you, making you feel refreshed and like a new person when you've done it. you hoped that it would have the same effect on kenny. you also bought a few candles, just so he had options for what ever he felt like or what ever would relax him the most. there were some sweet scents - which you doubted would destress him but it was worth a shot - citrus scents, floral scents, and a few others. your nose hurt after smelling so much products, but kenny was worth it.

once you were content with your mini spa haul of sorts, you headed to the apartment kenny was staying at, the one he told you about and an apartment you helped him pick. you were so excited to see him, and hoped he was excited to see you too.

thankfully, you didn't get stopped at the receptionist area. you were able to go straight to the elevators and walking to kenny's room since you knew exactly where he was staying. your leg would be bouncing like crazy if you weren't walking and your heart was pounding. you had a weird gut feeling as you walked towards his room. maybe it's because you haven't seen him in so long and you missed him so much?

it shocked you that kenny's room was unlocked. when he was home, he would always remind you to never keep the door to the house unlocked. maybe it's just because he's looking out for you and is scared that a strange man will get into the house while he's not around to help you?

your bag filled with goodies for kenny was heavy and the fingers holding it was hurting. you knew there would be deep indents from the bag layers on but you couldn't help but giggle when you walked into the living room. there were strange noises coming from the bedroom and you realized you must have caught him in a.. private time. there was no judgements though, he's been away from you, his partner, for so long. you couldn't blame him if he needed to take care of himself. it's a normal thing.

you tiptoed to his bedroom, trying to be discreet as possible and wanting to surprise him. you got giddy just at the thought of catching him red-handed with his hand down his pants. you could visualize the way his face would heat up in embarrassment as you laughed at him, but soon enough you would be below him helping him out with his business.

a bad feeling washed over you though when you got closer and heard other noises that accompanied his moans. a feminine voice. he's probably just watching a video, you're being paranoid. but it still felt wrong. the bad feeling in your stomach didn't subside no matter how much common sense you would shove into your brain.

finally, you pushed the bedroom door open with a grin you forced on - you didn't feel like smiling when you got those horrible thoughts that didn't make much sense - "you having fun, ke-" the teasing question died in your throat.

maybe your thoughts weren't so nonsensical after all.

kenny stared at you wide-eyed while the blonde on top of him gathered herself in the blankets, covering her body up. looking into her eyes, it was clear she had no idea what was happening. she clearly had no idea kenny was already in a relationship. there was a lot of confusion there and perhaps the only thing that stopped her from asking what was going on was the way you glared at kenny and his mouth was opening and closing with no words coming out.

you dropped your bag of things for kenny and turned around, heading for the door, but you heard his footsteps as he stood up from the bed. "baby, baby i can explain, okay?"

you chuckled facing him, "don't fucking call me 'baby', kenny. and what is there to explain," you gestured to the woman - still in shock and naked - in his bed.