"A lot of things happened. The second master and the third master got into trouble with Master Hou early in the morning. It is said that after we left last night, Master Hou said that when the old lady woke up, we would split up. I stopped Master Hou before and almost missed Master Hou's advance."

    Today, Sun Jing is theirs. Although they have no direct contact with each other, in private, Sun Jing will be passed on to the Zonglaiyuan, and they know everything about the Hou Mansion. .

    "Separation?"

    Raising her eyebrows, Shen Liang was not without surprise, and then he said indifferently, "I just thought of the separation at this time. Why did you go early? Those people would definitely not want to, if the old godly woman wakes up Anyone who is conscious, even if they are forced to die, will stop them. With their backs on the big tree of Dongling Hou, they are from Dongling Houfu where they go out. Their children are also the daughters of the Houfu. Waiting for the patron, they are nothing. If Shen Ruiting is more cruel and ignores them, they will probably be buried in the imperial city before long. "

    Shen Ruiqing, Shen Ruijiang, a third-class Taichang Temple Qing, A person from the four-rank Guozijian sacrificed liquor. The rank looks good, but they are all idle jobs. Some people replace them. Without Shen Ruiting's support, they will have to say whether they can keep their official positions, let alone continue to be like in the Hou Mansion. It is the same as a mastermind, but also thinking about seizing the title all day long.

    "If she doesn't wake up, it won't work. Shen Ruiting shouldn't be so cruel enough to act arbitrarily regardless of her life and death. In addition, even if they were wrong first, the old goddess is Shen Ruiting's aunt after all. If he can do that At this point, some officials who are idle and do nothing to do may have to stand up and shout and kill, the old emperor might also step in."

    Pei Yuanxun said calmly , but he felt a little unhappy in his heart. I wish that all those people would get out of the Hou Mansion quickly, so as not to come up with any vicious tricks to frame the coolness of their home. Moreover, as long as they left the Hou Mansion, he would have a way to make them lose their official position and was worthless.

    "Well, now they gave me the drug and the things that hurt me are all fixed. Since Shen Ruiting said about the separation, he must have believed it, and was disappointed with them. The old godly woman continued to be in a coma and wake up. It’s more advantageous to come, I think, they might make the old godly woman unable to wake up and die, or maybe the old godly woman will always pretend to be unconscious and help his children and grandchildren buy time."

    Shen Liang nodded and said his own In my opinion, only the old pious woman can stop the separation temporarily if she doesn't wake up. Those people can't be thoughtless.

    "It would be fun if the two brothers Shen Ruiqing personally made the old godly woman unable to wake up."

    Pei Yuanxun smiled playfully, and couldn't help but gloat.

    "It's not impossible."

    People's selfishness has no bottom line, especially people who have always been very selfish, and the two brothers Shen Ruiqing and Shen Ruijiang are typical.

    "Anyway, let's just look down. How about Liu Shuhan's side, is there any action?"

    He said that last night, and Shen Ruiting is afraid that he is also starting to doubt whether his pregnancy is true or not, right?

    "This is even more funny. It is said that when Master Hou came back from the court, he invited an imperial doctor by the way. At first, Liu Shuhan refused to get his pulse. Later, he confessed that he was not pregnant. He didn’t worry about Shen Xiao, and wanted to save Master Hou’s little pity, so he deliberately took a certain medicine to make his pulse look like she was pregnant. Master Hou became furious, slapped him and left. ."

    Fu Ying couldn't help being amused when she heard this, and Liu Shuhan was too uncomfortable.

    "Liu Shuhan admits it himself?" But

    Shen Liang couldn't help frowning when he heard the words. If others don't understand Liu Shuhan, how can he understand? Normally, even if the fake pregnancy is exposed, she should deny it to the end. Anyway, the doctor who gave him the pulse was invited by Sun Jing. She can push everything to that doctor and Sun Jing, and she herself had previously She said she was pregnant, and even the doctor couldn't tell. What's weird about her misunderstanding?

    Even if such a statement is full of errors and omissions, it is not unreasonable. Now that Shen Xiao looks like, Shen Qiang is about to get married again. She shouldn't be so abnormal. Unless, they guessed wrong at the beginning, Liu Shuhan made a false statement. Pregnancy is not just the purpose they thought, there are deeper purposes that have not been exposed.

    . "Lei true"

    ! "Lord Monarch"

    Ray really coming out almost immediately, cool Shen Chen Sheng said: "? The last time I let you check whether the shadow Wei Liu Shuhan surrounded by things to look up how the"

    "has some prospect of a solution Now, there are signs of shadow guard activities around him, but those people are very careful, they may have noticed our existence and have not

    reappeared ." "Continue to stare, not only Liu Shuhan, but also Shen Xiao and Shen Qiang. , Especially Shen Xiao, he experienced that kind of thing, or he was completely abandoned, or he would grow up overnight. These days he was locked in a house, not necessarily because he dared not meet people, or he was conspiring. What."

    Shen Liang always felt that he had overlooked something, and couldn't remember it for a while, so he could only make the Nether Guardian better and more comprehensive.

    "Well, there's one more thing, Lord, you asked us to stare at Shen Hui. When I came back just now, I got news that Shen Jing had contacted Shen Hui today and seemed to be suspicious of something and wanted to make a fool of him."

    Lei Really nodded and reported the latest news to him by the way.

    "I would definitely doubt it. Otherwise, why did I leave them awake? It seems that Shen Jing is more cautious than Shen Qiang, I'm afraid he will be more ruthless than Shen Qiang. It doesn't make much sense for Shen Hui to keep it. The person who destroyed Shen Qiang and Shen Jing’s innocence was the matter of Shen Hui who was passed on to Liu Shuhan and Lu Yang. They would help us solve Shen Hui, but before that, it’s better to trick Shen Hui into writing a confession or something, and then there will be evidence to expose it. Shen Qiang and Shen Jing." From the

    beginning, he didn't intend to save Shen Hui's life, don't blame him for being cruel, keeping him is always a disaster.

    "Yeah."

    Lei Zhen left, and Pei Yuanyu curled his lips unhappyly: "Why don't you just expose them and let Shen Ruiting send them to be sisters."

    "Being a sister? That would be too cheap for them."

    Shen Liang With a sneer, he didn't forget how he died in front of Shen Qiang in his previous life. That intense anger and suffocation has been deeply pressed in his heart so far. He wants her to taste the loss of one by one. She died worse than him.