"I think Daddy Dabao is also very good. You just asked him to help Qi Yue today, so he took the initiative to go with him. He didn't even take care of the child. Fortunately, the child is well-behaved and sensible. Help me take care of my little master when I am busy." There is

    another little grandson who is well-behaved and quiet, and Fu Ying is not to mention how happy she is.

    Following what he said, Shen Liang looked at the child. Maybe his father told him something. The child was a little afraid of him. She shrank into Fu Ying's arms and looked at him like a frightened little rabbit, Shen Liang slightly. He smiled and waved at him: "Come here and I have a look."

    "Hmm..."

    Dabao shrank into Fu Ying's arms reflexively, and Fu Ying pulled him out amusedly: "Don't be afraid Dabao, the master is Very good person, be good, let the master take a good look in the past."

    "Yeah."

    Although he was still a little hesitant, Dabao sniffed very cutely and moved slowly towards Shen Liang step by step.

    "Lord Lord..." It

    may be that he is too nervous, or he may be too young, and his words are not so quick. The two words of the master suddenly became the master, and all the adults couldn't help but laugh, and became cold. He took his hand and smiled: "I’m not the master, I’ll call me Uncle Liang from now on. Dabao looks like a good boy. Dabao wants to help Uncle Liang. Dabao obediently listens to Grandpa Fu’s words at home. It’s boring. Can you just play with your younger brother?"

    "Well..."

    Most of the children from poor families mature prematurely. Although they are only two years old and do not understand many things, Dabao can still understand and listen to and play with his younger brother. Nodding, as if he felt that he had said too little, Dabao turned to look at the yelling Shen You in Pei Yuanxun's arms, then blushed and whispered: "Thin, porridge, brother, little, master..."

    Brother He looks good, he likes his younger brother, but his father told him that he should not be called the younger brother, but the young master.

    "Just call the younger brother."

    Although he was vague, Shen Liang could still hear clearly. He couldn't help feeling a little distressedly on his head. In the past and present, he has experienced too much. In front of his own people, he On the contrary, they don't like the complicated rules, and they seldom really take them seriously.

    "Yeah."

    This time, Dabao's head nodded more positively, and a shy smile appeared on his red face. He liked his brother and Uncle Liang. Uncle Liang was the best-looking person he had ever seen.

    "Okay, go to Grandpa Pay."

    Shen Liang took a piece of pastry to him. Dabao returned to Fu Ying's arms and raised his hand to deliver the pastry to Fu Ying's mouth. It is not difficult to see from here that Fan Zhongyunzhen He taught the child very well, even after experiencing such a long period of hunger, he did not take care of himself first when he got the food. He said that when he was three years old, he saw his old age. As long as the child grows up, he does not experience any major changes. , It will definitely be a good one.

    "What happened in the house this morning?"

    Shen Liang teased little Shen You, who was pressed by Pei Yuanxun on his lap, and asked casually, that there was a disturbance last night, and it should be quite lively in the mansion today.