Chapter 32: Complicated

Stella PoV

We just finished our meeting with Ryukyu and the other heroes and currently walking back to UA with Tsuyu and Ochaco.  I can't believe it, how can someone do something so cruel to a little girl! It's so disgusting! I couldn't help but think about Yuuki. I don't know what I would do if someone dared to lay a finger on her. No in fact I know, I would hunt them to death.

A raid is gonna be held once they find the girl, but there is something bothering me. We can't tell anyone about the situation. Not our teacher, not our friends, not our family.....not Ikki.

I don't like it. I don't want to hide something from him, we're supposed to share everything, hide nothing from eachother. But right now I'm a sidekick of Ryukyu. I can't let my personal life obstruct my role. I can't betray the trust Ryukyu placed in me but if I hide the truth from him then I would betray his trust...HAAAAA, so complicated!!

Uraraka" Are you okay Stella?"

Uh? It seems that she noticed my troubled face. I put a smile on my face and answered.

Stella" Yeah I'm perfectly fine."

Tsuyu" It's about Tsugikuni right?"

Stella" Huh?"

How did she figure it out?

Tsuyu" It seems that I'm right. You don't want to lie to him but at the same time you don't want to betray Ryukyu's trust."

......Tsuyu......You choose the wrong path carrier, you should become an esper, you have a way brighter path before you.

Stella"... Yeah..."

I replied while looking down.

Tsuyu" It's not really my place to interfere but you should listen to your heart."

Stella" What do you mean?"

Tsuyu" Do something that you won't regret. Tell him or don't, in the end, it's your choice but as long as you don't regret it, you'll be fine."

Stella" Tsu....thank you." 

I smiled at her, a smile that she returned.

Tsuyu" No probs *kero*"

-------------------------------

We arrived at the dorms, I asked Giyu where Ikki was and he said in our room. Once I entered it, I saw him, on the bed, reading, he was dressed up, like he was gonna leave, he noticed me, walked towards me and hug me, I hugged him back.

Ikki" Hey glad to see you back."

He said with a warm smile.

Stella" I'm glad to see you again."

Ikki" How was your day? Did anything happen?"

There it is. The question is at a million dollars. Should I tell the truth or lie? As I was thinking, images of both of us appeared in my head, then images of us hanging out, then images of Ryukyu and the meeting, then an image of Eri. 

So in the end.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.