Chapter 3: I don't care anymore

Narrator POV

Izuku is now 10 years old

 It's been 6 years now, six years full of abuse, bullying, harassment, and neglect. His sister and her friends didn't stop, they grew stronger and abuse our little cinnamon roll every day, the little couldn't even rest at home because he has to make his own food since Inko stopped making him food. Now you must be wondering why he called her Inko, that's because he doesn't see Inko and Toshi as his parents. They're not even his real parents, to begin with, Izuku might be 10 but he has an IQ of 240 which is 5 points behind Nezu ( Nezu is 245) but let's be honest, even a dumbass could see that he's adopted. Izuku is now used to the pain not only because of the daily beating but because he started to cut himself 2 years ago, he wanted to control something in his life, he wanted to feel like it was his choice.

(Note: If you are thinking of cutting yourself then don't and go talk to someone, I was like that 2 years ago, for personal reason I started to cut myself and it was the most painful phase of my life, but thanks to someone I stopped and today I'm feeling better, if you ever feel this feeling go talk to someone, I can guarantee you that is a really bad idea) 

  It was the end of the school day and of course, Izuku was bored AF cause he has already completed the curriculum of the best university in Japan. Finally, the bell rang and he started to pack up his stuff but of course, he wouldn't go away like that 

Katsuki" Oi Deku where the fuck do you think you're going!"

Izuku " Home" he responded with a bored tone 

Izumi" Deku why are you even here, you should just stay at home if you're gonna slack off

Shoto and Shoko just stayed silent because they didn't want to insult him even though they have already hurt him

Katsumi" Honestly you should be ashamed to be his sister, Izumi"

Katsuki"Oi nerd what's that "Hero analysis" oh please you still think you can become a hero you're just a Deku without any future"

Katsuki" you know what there is a way for you to get a quirk"

Izuku just stares at him with the same boring look.

"Jump from the top building and wish to have one in the afterlife"

Immediately, Katsumi, Izumi, Shoto, and Shoko widen their eyes and thought the same thing 

"What the fuck are you saying we want him to stop trying to become a hero because we don't want him to die"

Izuku" You know what, it might be a good idea, thank you Katsuki" and he left the classroom

The group stop dead in their tracks, they couldn't process what he just said, and then...

Katsumi" Are you dumb or what we don't want him to die you fucking grenade"

Shoto" You went too far"

Izumi" But he wouldn't go that far-right?"

Katsuki" No he won't he doesn't have the balls to do it"

Izumi is now seen at the school gate and sees her parents waiting for her.

Izumi"Hey mom dad what are you doing here."

Toshi"It's your birthday in one week so we're here to pick you up to go buy what we need for a party

Inko" Yeah now let's go, baby"

"Okay mom"

Then they went to buy everything they need

Meanwhile Izuku POV